2/8 (TW)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n's pov:

As soon as the boy said that, my heart stopped for a moment. What. What he still loves me?

" Owen, I know we ended up badly, but you're still important to me you know right?"

" y/n, I still love you, you know that right?"

" I- I thought you found someone else,"

" How, how will I find a person better than you?"
" y/n, you're my everything, and that's why I decided to kill myself,"

" What do you mean, because of me?"
" You are with my best friend, and I know you will always be with him, that's why I wanted to end it all so I can love you forever in heaven,"
" Owenn," I say, tears running down my face.

" y/n don't cry," he says, cupping my face, and wiping the tears.

" I'm so sorry," I say.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

It's now the holidays. A month or something before I have to go to university, and 2 weeks before I move to London with Kakie. Owen is moving to New York. Today, me and Owen are having a gathering with my family and his family at my house. We finished the food and everything.

" Mum, Dad, I'm going to get some food," Owen says, leaving the house. 

* 1hr passes *

It's already been an hour , and it's now like 11pm and Owen is still not back yet. Maybe I'll go look for him. I tell my mother that I'm going to find Owen and bring him back and she lets go.

" Argh," I groan, my stomach hurting for some reason. I decide to go to the park that me and Owen always go to, exploring the place at night. A wave of cold air flies onto my face, pulling my hair back. I swear I felt my hair being pulled. Pop. Pop. Pop. I hear some big ass bubbles being popped. I walk over to them and play with some kids to pop the bubbles. 

" Leave," echoes a voice in my ear. I turn around and see no one. What the fuck is happening? Later I find a circus clown, drawing clown faces on other young teenage girls like me. 

" Sir, can I get my face drawn too?" I ask.

TW: blood, killing, shooting

The guy nods and then he pulls out a black marker. He roughly draws on my skin with, piercing my skin. Why does it hurt so much? I'm about to pull back and ask the guy, when I see fresh droplets of blood falling down my cheek. HELP. HELP. HELP. This guy is trying to kill me. I try to get out of his grasp but he places a firm hand on me.

" Don't move, you midget," he says, his smile twitching up, and then putting the marker near my eye and dragging it along my skin. The pain increases, as sweat drips down my back, the other girls watching me, their faces looking dead and dull. 

Are the girls dead? Is that even possible? I bite the guy's hand and freed myself, running away, with the guy chasing me, pulling out a dagger and aiming it at me

Are the girls dead? Is that even possible? I bite the guy's hand and freed myself, running away, with the guy chasing me, pulling out a dagger and aiming it at me. I see the dagger cutting dangerously close to my chest, but it ended up digging into my neck. Dagger hanging from my neck as blood drips down, a violent deep red. I see his face. It looks very familiar. His hands are covered in my blood, his eyes gazing deep into mine, then pulling out a pistol and aiming at my heart. Missed. I dodge the bullets and run out of the park. I don't look back. I know who he is. 

* end of TW *

I was crossing the road when she saw a group of boys on motorbikes on the road, a few saw her and said how she was bleeding (period blood). WHAT THE FUCK. I look down at my dress, a white one, red pigment staining the bottom of it. I ignored them and when I saw the bikers go I  saw her boy in the lead who didn't notice her. OWEN? 

" y/n! " my mother calls .out, holding a big bear costume and told me to put it on, to cover the blood. I aid no so she gave me some pads to wear. I told her that I saw Owen biking away with some other boys. Danger. Danger. Danger. Then we decided to go to the park and guess what no bubbles and no people getting their skin pierced. There was a sandpit in the middle, with Owen's belongings there. Me and my mother walked to the sandpit ( i took the cobbly outer of the pit and she took the normal route).

" Call Owen," my mother says and I do.

* on call *

" Owen, where are you?" 

" I'm almost there, don't worry y/n"
" Come home in 5 minutes, alright?"
" Okay,"
" What about your belongings?"
" What do you mean?"
" Me and my mum are at the park with your stuff." GET YOUR UGLY ASS HERE NOW.

" Okayyy."

" YOU BETTER COME TO THE PARK OR I WILL SHOVE SOME SAND UP YOUR ASS,"
* call ends*

After 5 mins, the boy came and we went home in my mum's car. I got mad at him and he tried to coax me but it didn't work. 

" Block those kids and never talk to them again,"  I said, after telling him about his so called friends making fun of my period. Those guys smelled like cigarettes and alcohol, I could literally smell it like 5 metres away from them. And it smelt fresh, raw cigarettes and alcohol. 

" Okay, I'll listen to you," he said, smiling.

" Smiling won't work with me." I said, and then he started to fucking tease me and shit.

I smile then stop. I have an assassin. HIM.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 2/8