3/3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n' pov:

I look at the girl. OOH SHE MUST BE THE OTHER GIRL IN THIS DORM.

" Hi, my name is Somi, nice to meet you all," the girl says, carrying her luggage in

Me and the girls introduce ourselves and get ready to go fucking sleep.

* next day *

Somi's pov:

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm coming from my desk.  Annoyed, I get out of bed and turn it off. I look at the other girls. They're still sleeping? That's crazy. I get ready and grab my airpods and wear my shoes.

 I get ready and grab my airpods and wear my shoes

- time skip -

Butterflies flutter in the air, the cool breeze slightly moving my hair. I walk around the deserted campus. It's only 7am. I spot someone walking there. They seem to be new or something. I walk closer to the person and see them.

 I walk closer to the person and see them

Who's he? He looks cute. I walk up to him.

" Are you lost?" I ask, looking at the boy, who turns around and looks at me.

" Oh, I'm just trying to find my friend," he says.

" He must be sleeping, I haven't seen anyone but you since I woke up," 

" Oh no, it's a girl, her name's y/n, do you know her?" 

y/n? You know her? OH! 

" Oh we're friends, and we share a dorm with two other girls," 

" Is she sleeping?"

" Yes, maybe come back another day," 

" Ah, it's okay, I'll just wait for her,"

" Oh I see, do you maybe like her?" I ask, seeing the boy start to smile when I started talking about y/n.

" I do, but we broke up," 

Of course they dated. Of course. Of course.

" Why?"

" She loved another guy,"

" They're still dating," he added.

" I'm sorry for you loss," I say, " do you maybe wanna get a drink or something?"

" Sure,"

My tummy starts tightening and I try to force a smile, following the boy.

- time skip -

Time heads by really quickly. You know when you meet someone, and start talking to them as if you've known each other all your life? Well, that's the case for me and the guy. He told me his name was Owen Davies, and he's honestly so cute and nice. We exchanged contact numbers and I gave him my Instagram.

" Are you a model or something?" he asks, sipping his vanilla swirl drink.

" Ahh, no, but I was a kpop idol during high school," 

" Oh really, what was your stage name?"

" Uh, my name, Somi,"

" Are you the girl who sang Birthday?"

" YES, YES I AM!"

" You're a really good singer, you should sing for me next time," Owen says, winking at me.

" We'll see, we'll see,"

" By the way, why'd you come all the way to see y/n if you live in London?" I added.

" I just miss her,"

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Ring. Ring. Ring. My phone buzzes, seeing a call from y/n. I excuse myself and go outside the cafe and pick up. I remember texting the girl that Owen was here for her. 

* on call *

S: hey girl

Y: somii, I'm sorry I just woke up

S: GIRL IT'S MF 9PM, I WOKE UP 2 HRS BE4 YOU

Y: ahh I'm sorry, is Owen still there?
S: yes, we're at the Bast Cafe

Y: okay, coming in 5, cya

S: bye

* end of call *
* in real life *
Me and Owen wait outside for the girl, finally coming.

* end of call ** in real life *Me and Owen wait outside for the girl, finally coming

She's so fucking gorgeous. I envy her.  She's all I wanna be. She's all I wanna be. She's all I wanna be so badddddd.

" Hi Somi, hi Owen," she says, coming towards us, smiling.

" y/n I missed you," the boy says, hugging HER. 

" You're finally here," I manage to say, biting my mouth inside. 

" Mmm. I'm sorry you guys had to wait," she says, hugging Owen back and then detaching herself from him.

- time skip -

During the entire 30 minutes, all I can think about is y/n and Owen. y/n and Owen. y/n and Owen. For fucks sake, when I pull a guy, some pretty girl just has to take him away. And the fact the pretty girl is MY GOOD FRIEND makes it 1000x worse. Class is about to start, so we all head off to our classes and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'm in the same class as y/n, the two other girls, C and V and y/n's boyfriend. Owen had to go back home, UGHHH WHY. WHY'D YOU NOT TAKE ME YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF VANILLA ICE CREAM? Owen. Owen. Owen. ARGHGHGRHGHR!!!

y/n. She's all I wanna be. She's all I wanna be. She's all I wanna be so badddd.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 3/3