2/3 (16+)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( for YT vid start at 0:40 and spotify music just start at 0:00)

This chapter contains sexual desire, underage and inappropriate scenes, underage smoking and violence.

- time skip -

" y/n I dare you to sit on the guy's lap you find the cutest," dares Vika.

I stand up, walking over to the mixed 13 year old guy.

Sebastian. I think I have a thing for brunettes lol. 

sebastian's pov:

Fuck. She thinks I'm the cutest? I mean I am the youngest but, still. I stare at her striking figure suddenly sitting on my lap. UGH THAT FEELS SO GOOD WHAT THE HELL. Seb, get a hold of yourself. She has a fucking boyfriend. 

I see her look back at me, suddenly gulping at how hard she's making me right now. 

" What's wrong, Sebby?" she asks, smirking at me. 

" Nothingg," I stutter, my member getting real excited when she moves her butt so it's perfectly in line with my-

" Isn't that a bit inappropriate?" asks Justin, glaring at me. Stupid jerk. Can't believe I'm friends with him. He only befriended me because he wanted to be close to y/n. Out of all the boys here, I'm the closest with her. 

y/n turns around to face Justin. " Suck it up, Justin," she says, sticking out her tongue.

Not only is Justin hating on me, but so is Asher. The famous quick two week fucker that y/n had a thing with. MY Y/N. My member is about to shoot out when y/n stands up and sits back down.

Thank god.

- time skip -

justin's pov:

" y/n," I say," I dare you to straddle and whisper something in the guy you would most likely cheat on with your boyfriend," smirking as she comes to me and starts fucking straddling me. 

AYOO WHAT. WHAT THE HOLY. SHIT I SHOULDN'T BE CURSING. I'M CHRISTIAN.

y/n looks at me, sitting herself comfortably onto my open legs. (not that open, just yk a little idk how to explain) She slides her body up so she's literally sitting on my cucu. (cucumber ifykyk) 

" Argh," I grunt, trying to not moan, but it's literally so hard. I can't believe everyone is watching too in silence. She lifts herself a little and sits back on my crotch, a slight gasp escaping my mouth. I see two pairs of eyes glaring into mine. The two little fuckers. Asher. Sebastian. We all go to the same school, and Asher's in the same grade as me. And we're both best friends. Fighting over the same fucking girl. And that small Seb, he thinks he can bag a girl just cause he looks like a celebrity, but he's so fucking short. He's literally only a inch or two taller than y/n, who's like 5'4. 

I smell the intoxicating smell of red roses mingled with lipstick and burnt cinnamon coming close to my face. y/n. Only she smells like that. That smell that drives both girls and boys alike insane. Our breaths mingle together until she stops at my ear.

" Sebby, I know I turn you on, but you should also do so too," she says, whispering in my ear.

As she leans back, I can feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks, leaving a big imprint of me blushing.

- time skip -

Me and y/n are just sitting on the couch together, and feeding each other grapes and little biscuits. I was just about to pop another grape in her mouth when Celestia and Vika comes running towards us.

" y/n, Sebastian;   Asher and Justin are fighting," Celestia says, panting out of breath.

" Where?" y/n ask the two tall girls.

" They're outside by the stairs," Vika says, passing Celestia her matte powder to touch up. 

- time skip -

Contains violence

y/n's pov:

I see the two boys, beating each other up. Asher has bruises on his forearms, jawline and a bloody nose. And Justin has scratches down his right cheek with a bleeding hand. And they're both shirtless... 

" Why does it have to be y/n?" yells Asher, landing a punch on the others guy's lean abs. 

" I don't know!" Justin yells back, about to punch Asher when he sees me standing there, flabbergasted at the sight.

" Why aren't you fighting huh you fucking c-

Justin says, cut by him noticing me. 

- time skip-

 I talked to both the boys about not using violence against me. 

 * with J *

" y/n I shouldn't have taken his words to heart, I'm sorry you had to seer all that," he says, smiling a bit at me.

" It's okay, just no more violence, got that?" I ask, tiptoeing up to ruffle his volumionous light blonde hair.

He smiles and nods, walking away, since he had to go home with his family.

* with A *

We've already agreed on the no violence thing. And I just want to keep on talking to him.

" My mum says you can come over to mine," I say, hanging up with her. 

" Okay, same, let's go," he says.

- time skip -

 After having dinner, I escort the tanned boy outside not knowing someone was watching and following us.

" Tada, open your eyes love," Asher says, and I open then, seeing the beautiful stars in the sky. And suddenly realise that we are at a lake. One with fireflies glowing inside like lightbulbs. 

" Oh it's beautiful," she says, wrapping her arms around me.

TW: Underage smoking

" Wanna smoke?" He suddenly asks, pulling out two cigarettes and a lighter.

" You know I don't know how to," I say.

I'm also allergic to smoke.... But it's okay if I have one right?

" Sure," I say, and he lights one for me and one for him, passing mine to me.

Asher helps me put it to my mouth and I start smoking.

- time skip -

About like ten minutes later, we head back to my home and Asher leaves. 

I'm about to step inside the house gate when I hear a voice.

" Aren't you allergic to smoke?" 

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 2/3