"Very soon. I'll be checking up on you often." Nico smirked.

"Dad, I'll be Iris messaging you everyday!" She whined.

"Tough, you have to see my ugly mug in person too." Nico teased.

"You are not ugly. Not one bit." Marie laughed.

"I agree. Not ugly at all." Will smiled while wrapping his arms around Nico.

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon." She said finally.

Marie then lunged forward and embraced both her fathers.

"I'll visit around Halloween." Marie muttered to her parents.

"Okay baby, be safe." Will whispered kissing her head.

"I will be." She smiled again, and with that, she ran to the car.

Nico and Will waved as Annabeth pulled away from their house.

**************

Luke had called shotgun, and therefore had control of the radio.

Annabeth had no complaints, and neither did Charlie or Marie.

But Ariel did.

Luke put in a copy of Soul Punk by Patrick Stump, and no one could hear the music over Ariel complaining it wasn't as good as Fall Out Boy.

Luke turned around from the front seat, and glared at his twin as he took her to shut up.

"But as much as I love Patrick, he's nothing without Pete, Joe, and Andy." She whined.

"Ariel, I. Don't. Care. I have control of the radio, so meh. And if you don't shut up, I'm pretty sure Marie has duct tape." He threatened.

"How did you know that?" Marie then piped up from the back.

"Because I know you. You pack everything in sight." Luke laughed.

"I do not!" Marie complained.

"Yeah, you kinda do." Charlie smiled.

"Shut up." She said crossing her arms and pouting.

"Awww, did I offend you?" He murmured sarcastically.

"Yes." Marie pouted.

Charlie laughed, and then wrapped his arms around her.

"Come here." He smiled.

He pulled her closer to him, and kissed her lightly.

She snaked her arms around his neck, and leaned forward.

"Guys, get a room!!" Ariel then screeched at her brother and best friend.

Marie merely laughed, and pulled away from her boyfriend.

"If you stop complaining about Patrick." Marie smirked.

"Fine. Anyways, Patrick is adorable." Ariel gushed.

"Then why were you complaining about him 'Not being as good as Fall Out Boy'?" Luke questioned getting annoyed.

"Because, because, uggghhhh!!" Ariel said clearly frustrated.

Luke stuck his tongue out at his twin sister, and then turned around so he could face forward.

"So, Charlie, how big are the dorms?" Ariel then asked her brother.

"Two bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, and 2 bathrooms." He replied.

"Woah! That's huge! I thought it would just be two beds on either side of a room!!" Ariel exclaimed.

"They were." Annabeth laughed from the front seat. "I actually designed the dorms, courtesy of Reyna. Back when she was praetor."

"Really?" Ariel asked.

"Yup." Her mother replied.

"Wow."

**************

"Wait, so we have to go on a plane?!" Ariel exclaimed as they arrived at the airport.

"Yeah, but Leo is working on a way to get from Camp Half-Blood to Camp Jupiter without any travel. A lot of Hecate campers are helping." Annabeth told her daughter.

"And anyways, I'm a child of Zeus, so he won't attack us." Marie smiled while putting her arm around her best friend.

"And I've been on this flight 4 times already." Charlie pointed out.

"Look, Ari, nothing bad is going to happen. Just relax." Luke told his sister.

Ariel gulped and nodded.

************

After saying bye to Annabeth, and a long flight, they reached California, and found Nick waiting for them.

Luke ran forward, and wrapped his boyfriend into a hug.

"I've missed you." He murmured to him.

"I've missed you more." Nick replied.

The couple broke from their embrace, and intertwined their fingers as they walked over to the rest of their small group.

"Got your stuff Lukey." Ariel smiled.

"Thanks." Luke replied while taking his bag with his free hand from his twin.

"C'mon, let's go." Nick smiled at his friends, as they left the airport to get to New Rome.

💀☀️💀☀️💀☀️💀☀️💀☀️💀☀️💀☀️

First off, sorry for being a horrible and crappy person for not updating or doing anything......

And I've haven't been on a plane since I was like 2, so I have no idea what the fuck happened there, so just pretend this chapter isn't absolute trash.

Even though it is......

I feel like I'm focusing too much on the kids, so next chapter will be chock full of Solangelo moments, and Nico being an overprotective mother, and Will just being Will, and Percy being an idiot, and Annabeth scolding him, while Frank Hazel, and Sammy visit with Sammy's fiancé.

So yay!!!

And, I need more characters, so if you want to suggest a name, give a character description in the comments (with the name), and I'll add as many characters as I can!!!

So, if you're still reading this, you are amazing and here are some lemons!!
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

And if you like The Mortal Instruments, read my fic "Already Gone", it's horrible, and I haven't looked at it for months, but I'm starting to update now!!

Yay!

Have some more lemons. 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

So, whatcha think?!🍋

Comment and Vote!!!!

M⃠i⃠a⃠