CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )

Start from the beginning

After our dinner we walked on the beach for a while holding our hands and the slow waves hitting our feet . We were silent feeling eachother's peace . The weather was so cool and she is rubbing her palms feeling cold . I quickly lifted her in my arms , she looked at me lovingly and kissed my cheek . I took her towards our room .

I placed her on the bed and covered her with comforter . She pulled me closer and kissed me gently on my lips . I enjoyed the kiss and I kissed her back gently matching her rhythm .

We broke the kiss to take a deep breath .
I kissed her forehead and chin . I spoke " let's sleep sweetheart ". I know she is tierd due to long journey . So I told her to sleep . She smiled and opened her arms welcoming me to sleep in her embrace .

I wrapped in her arms and she slowly started caressing my hairs and we both slept peacefully cuddling eachother .

Next day morning

I woke up and saw she is not beside me . I heard the shower sound from bathroom , so she is taking a shower . I went out from the room and I called the receptionist to get the clothes I ordered .

She got the clothes and I placed my sweetheart clothes on the bed left with a note " Wear it if you feel comfortable in it and come to beach I'm waiting for you " .

Well I got freshup and changed my clothes , I waited for my sweetheart to come .

I waited for sometime and turned around when I heard my name ruhaan . It's my sweetheart she came wearing the dress I gave I thought she won't wear it but she wore it for me .

She came towards me and jumped . I caught her and lifted in the air , she cupped my face and pecked my lips and I turned her around .

I slowly put her on my feet . She spoke " you are looking damn hot 🔥 ruhaan " .

I smiled and said " it's you who set me on fire sweetheart " . I winked at her .

She blushed and asked " well what's the plan ".

I spoke " let's have breakfast and start with submarine safari ".

She was so excited I can feel the excitement in her eyes .

Well we had our breakfast and went into the submarine . She spoke in excitement " ruhaan I don't believe this we are in submarine !!! Ufffff I love it " . She took my phone and started clicking our photos . She made me put some weird expression and clicked our pictures . Well I think I look so stupid in it but she says I'm looking so cute .

The submarine started and we explored the inner ocean . The fishes looks so magical . My sweetheart is so into them . The corals , the turtles are so beautiful .

She shook me and said " Ruhaan take a look it's a cute star fish right ".

I spoke " yes sweetheart it is " .  I hugged her and we both enjoyed the ocean view .

The sparkle in eyes are making me feel proud , the warmth of her embrace is all I'm asking for , the scent of her perfume filled my lungs and the joy of our togetherness is all I want forever and ever in our life .

After the submarine safari I took her to the yacht . I arranged our lunch in the yacht enjoying the island view .

We stood in Titanic pose enjoying the sea breeze hitting us . I started kissing her neck placing wet kissing while my other hand moving around her bare waist . She caressed my face while I'm kissing wanting me more . I turned her towards me and kissed her , she kissed me back more passionately moving her hand in my hairs and held them for grip .

We stopped when we felt we lack air . We took a deep breath and smiled looking at each other . We kissed again more passionately and lovingly for a long time . We broke the kiss and I kissed her forehead .