DVD spotlight: The First season of Monster high

Ovalsan's log: Where I was at target I predominantly got the first season of Monster High on DVD Nine episodes of disc and that's all it got but oh well for now.

The first season started with Clawdeen Wolf finding a unusual high school for Monster on her 15th birthday with her mom's moon claw necklace and found out that she's a werewolf.

The whole series had been on searching for the other Lawns of talisments along with her friends Draculaura a Vampire who's into witchcraft we just flipping that Monster High but find it silly if there's been a reason why, Frankie Stein a personal favorite since the original era who has brain bits of past monsters.

Now I hear before writing this part that the next season is going to be in March but who could be next season even if there are some easy pics to go by.

Jackson Jekyll and Holte Hyde could work with season 2 being on Clawdeen trying to find out why a human could be deemed as a monster but having them at the start of the Season but that would be too obvious in the meantime pics for me that is will be Rochelle Goyle Venus McFlytrap and Robecca Steam who they are know from the Ghoul friends series, C.A Cupid which may act as a backdoor pilot to another Mattel line even though what I mean that is?