Nintenguard file entry: Another code recollection: two memoirs

(Footnote:The following tell most of the first Another code story and some of Journey for lost memory needless to say gone so into it I almost end up writing down the whole thing.)

Ovalsan's Nintenguard log: Went into the Castle's simulation deck and what's in there is made up of updated versions on past known Nintenguard campaigns tell I came across what called Another code recollection: Two memoirs.

The first one tell the story is Ashley a 14 year old who with her aunt Jessica to what the Captain called blood Edward Island and there's a real mystery of food when Jessica with missing with the ghost calling himself D who's trying to find out his own memory and how he died.

The Mansion's Puzzle are enjoying and the ANOTHER project that's meant to heal those with post-traumatic stress disorder by rewriting or moving difficult memories in the end bill was trying to send the another data to what's called J.C valley and two years later the other half beings, Where Ashley is to meet her dad who she hate for him for him working for so long for them and someone still her backpack when she got off the bus at summer camp by some jerk of a guy.

The boys name is Matthew who looking for his dad who went missing for 5 years ago and what could happen could be more than meets the eye.

After going through the simulator I went through I went into the castles Nintenguard archive's to see what the they know on the people and places and here what they know about them.

J.C Valley technology works on the ANOTHER had reached too many questions on what you can do if it's in the wrong hands over what happened in the end.

What I also found that the Nintenguard made their own ANOTHER and one if them is in the Castle with the room that's holding it opens opens itself to me with its downward staircase the descent down was long and winding till I found the thing.

Ovalsan: Why would the Nintenguard make something that could do more harm then good?

???: To uphold the prime directive.

I turn to who ended my question it was professor E.gads who came from the warp pipe that opened up in the other part of the room.

Ovalsan: By  extracting memories of those that new or found out what they are not meant to know?!

E.gads: it's better than the Flash that could give someone brain cancer and even you didn't like using it as part of the prime directive.

Ovalsan:True but how did the Nintenguard get the data make these things and how many had the Nintenguard made?

What the Professor have on his involvement on making it is on a need to know basis never told me who gave them to source code if I know if it is confidential on the way up and when we got back to the castle archives the path behind us closed up.

Ovalsan: And dose anyone before me know about this even if what you total me is just on the surface?

E.gads: A few do to it being non mainstream like the usual anyone on what's been theorized on what the liquid memory other possible use.

Ovalsan:please explain.

E.gads: Ok but not here.

Ovalsan: Your castle quarters then.

Once we got to his castle quarters me and the professor took a seat on one of his tables so he can explain on the others alternative for dream analyzation and extraction.

E.gads: now how to explain this, for starters if the ANOTHER is to your memory can it work on fantasies?

Ovalsan: Like how Abstergo could be at the bottom of the known historical eras.

E.gads: Hmm more or less.

Ovalsan: But it has a unfortunate byproduct when you try to put imagination into liquid memory.

E.gad: indeed some of the lab called it liquid fear but we haven't heavily contained in a remote location that doesn't have the X mark.

Ovalsan: Those are the most dangerous remains the Nintenguard even if public can confirmed to be destroyed and or deceased have locked away so they won't in any way fall into the wrong hands.

Once I lift E.gads Castle quarter I head back to my house tonight and one small thing in the simulator I've been collecting QR origamis in both stories and got them all but nothing special happened I kind of honest it would lead to a tease for the next entry but that's only me.

End log.

 Holding down the Oval fortOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara