Oval's study note: The Boys and invincible

(Footnote:The following is on the first two of Invincible and the first three vol of the Boys.)

Now after watching the whole first season of Hazbin Hotel I try the other shows like the Tick look good so far watching a bit at a time het can't binge the whole series in their current amount of seasons so I have to go with their main sources of the following so I can know more about what's a big deal about invincible and the boys please note it's on the two volumes of one and three on the other.

Invincible: this here is a parody on DC Universe where Mark Grayson who the son of the Omni-man which is where he got his power from what I read so far I may have a idea on what to expect of the first season oh it's Amazon Prime counterpart even the original comic have a total of 47 if you count issue zero so in theory it could be in a total of three to four seasons to me at least.

The Boys: this here is more messed up than one would think the actual series is so being up to its fourth season and the soup is like the homelander is a real butthead with them being more like over privileged siblings that steps why out of line and the boys and CIA back group I wanted to keep an eye on them and if necessary put them down.

Don't currently have an opinion on both their Amazon Prime counterpart but I don't know if I would look into them personally for the moment