New file entry Yu Yu Hakusho

(Footnote:The following was written during the watching of the live action Yu Yu Hakusho Netflix series with some insight on the original Anime/Manga to the best of knowledge that is.)

Ovalsan's log: Netflix live action Yu Yu Hakusho series does have some deviations that may have more notability to the anime/manga series for starters the Yukia goes to are of a green dress code in the manga he the only one that wearing green well everyone else at the school where blue.

How Yukia die is indeed by Saving small kid from an incoming car the only difference that the car was by near careless driver but the live action one was by a possessed truck driver and how he realizes that he's a ghost well the manga he was floating in there while I'm live action count the pot he's more grounded as for his age as I can recall correctly he's 14 in the manga but 18 and live action series.

The Spirit world is of unusual twists now Coabma in the live action series is at Yukia age when the manga he's a toddler but he can change into his team form at will later in the original series.

In the nutshell the live action series for now takes up the Dark Tournament Saga and there seems to be a total of 10 episodes five for now and five for later which the next five could be about the last two seasons of the anime or at least the last one seriously but that's all me for now.