Oval thought on a Bendy movie?

( Footnote:The following is on my thoughts and speculation with some skepticism on the upcoming Bendy movie)

Ovalsan's log: after hearing that there's going to be a Bendy movie my personal thought is that if it does make sense be like who think Roger Rabbit we'll have a story is going to be it may or may not be on the first bendy game or the prequel books even if they have more to work on in theory that is.

Never really do a who plays who asked for bendy's ink demon form well he needs to be more than a hulky monster in the Final Act with him being made up of a liquid substance he could shape shifts extend his arms and go ahead and could really make a more dangerous if he can make his ink hands shop as blades and launch them like Spears something that shows that he doesn't need to go big and beastly to get his prey.

As for the others well Boris The Wolf there's no reason to voice him as for Alice angel well having her own Berserker mode Mayan some way even if it could work for Susie Campbell on paper at least.

Now if this movie is going to be original if you ask me with what I have in mind in the next game it could be on Allison's and Thomas's son who stumbled onto a Gent ink machine experiment and fell into the world of ink with Audrey as his guide but some of the parts should be new could be gone with those that I knew being more twisted by saying toy advertisement but that too far and what I have in mind for a story driven could be Disney sappy.

Call let me explain it could sound like a Refresher to those that read on my past volumes but the Bendy crack up Comics there was a comic where Allison Angel sent from a cloud from boris's clarinet playing gave me the reason to believe that's how Thomas and Allison met for the first time as for the other comic well I'm sorry short the farm is not where she first lived it's where she first worked before the farmer took her in and just to wrap it up the movie could be a bit of its own thing but oh well.

One final thing before moving on the one thing I liked about the Bendy series is more then FNAF well at least we get to know at that current time period is who's in charge of the Gent Corporation while Fazbear entertainment never seem to show their faces nor names to those that would question them until if you ask me they could find someone to be the scapegoat in case someone is going to expose them for their own negligence.