Oval's Hazbin Hotel Theory bord seven: The Helluva boss factor

Please note: Helluva boss has little to do with Hazbin Hotel it a YouTube now on it second season even if the following may sound interesting on paper to have a crossover mini-series to act as the series finale for both season but that's unlikely even to me.

Now the Hazbin Hotel third season scenario may have some similarities to Amphibia with the first half having Charlie trying to find a way back to our people while the other half have her if it does sound silly unite the other circles against "Lilith"

Footnote: most of the known fandom thinks Lilith is the ultimate villain with all the red threads pointing towards her but even if she does have a motive she still to me a red herring with the real Mastermind who's watching the drama unfold and those time for whoever's behind it all to make it smooth and sip look for the fall if something goes wrong.

The only suspect that would fit let's say the whole music thing is Gabriel with his little heart and the only one that can fit the series if he's a music producer what could a music producer gang from all of this and who could replace Lilith if she takes the fall?

Now I as I was saying before intentionally being sidetracked even if someone like the three Vee's still think Charlie as a loose end that could return if she does they have to hire a hit crew without being traced back to them if something goes wrong and that's where the immediate murder professionals or I.M.P comes in but Lute could have a plan B in case they become turncoats even if there's a barrier over the pride range prevent someone like Charlie from getting in or out through means like grimoires and osmosian crystals but not below the pride right with the other six rights that Charlie may had almost forgot in one way or another.

Who could Lute send it to her dirty work all the cherubs who have their own score of the Southern with the imps but they're on a demon hunters from D.H.O.R.K who they have their own agenda that Lute may use to her advantage if she wants to that is but once Charlie that the in Spanish get back they could be in the sloth rings and well work their way to the top.

Now the issue and obstacles they had to face well for Charlie it has to be whatever her issue could be with each ring and with I.M.P due to them being difficult and her being way out of element in a soft rain May test for patients.

What other obstacles could be in her path well for obvious reasons they can't use the elevator so Charlie may have to come up with different ways of getting from Circle to Circle as for those that can get in their way well how could each environment affect her like a sloth ring slowing her down, needless to say underneath the influence of each vices per ring.

As for those who stop her and will and Charlie Over for whatever they like like oh say Mammon as the prince of greed will hold her for ransom with crimson only to have a piece of the action as for the other princes or in beelzebuzz case princess all we know she knows about them from her dad in the less bright of light and could be more right than he knows.

As for the Arc goesha well Charlie will see them as real snobs with almost no interest on helping her.

However if their no Helluva boss factor apart from cameos that is so the better idea if it is cheesy have one from each Circle Jenna on a quest to the pride ring so she can save her loved ones.