Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Ron pick a shirt." She sternly.

I'm guessing I'm not the only that knows about Ron's obsession with clothes and sneakers.

"Fuck it...everybody ganging up on me." He muttered the last part to himself and grabbed a plaid shirt and buttoned that one up on himself. We waited and watched as he threw on his sneakers and headed for the door.

"See! Happy! I'm ready." He said.

"If only you were that quick 20 minuets ago, man." I laughed.
He flipped me off.

I climbed off the bed and headed over to Misty who was calmly waiting for me as everyone left the room. She held out her hand for me to take and I intertwined them together and kissed it.

"You look beautiful." I mentioned.

She blushed a bit. "Thank you, not too bad yourself." She nudged me.

"Not too bad?" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes but her smile remained on her face. "Boy, lets just get this food I am starving." She mentioned.

I brushed my hair out of my face and escorted her out the door.
-

The restaurant was amazing. Alexandra really outdoes herself sometimes it was incredible.The restaurant was at the Four Seasons and it was all outside, so we got a beautiful view of the ocean and the sunset as we ate, I thought it was pretty cool.

Outside there were tons of people in lei's, sitting down and enjoying their food as they hear some Hawaiian songs. At our table we had a long table to correspond with a large group, some girls decided to stay behind and just do a little shopping so the crowd diminished a bit.

I looked over at Misty who was looking over at the sunset in amazement, her awed face was a sight to see. It lit up her face like the fourth of July or like a kid in candy shop. She looked so refreshed and relaxed, maybe even stress-free from the problems...if they stay away.

We all took a seat and the waiters were by us in no time grabbing our orders while the menu was still fresh in our heads. The laughs didn't really begin until we got our food and Ron and Chrishell were at it.

"Ron just let me get a bite of what you got, I want to see how it tastes." Chrishell was trying to poke her fork through Ron's arm barricading and protecting his food from invasion.

"Chrishell back up from my Lomi Lomi Salmon!!" He hissed.

The funny part of that was that he pronounced Lomi Lomi incorrect so it came out Lomme Loma so we all cracked up laughing and he looked up in confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"Ron, its Lomi Lomi." Tess re-pronounced for him.

"Whats the difference?" He shrugged.

"They're right and you're wrong." Wes spoke up.

Chrishell taking advantage of the situation, stuck her fork onto his plate and grabbed a bit of the salmon and took a bite before Ron took notice it was too late.

"Chris, the waiter is right there why didn't you ask for some when you ordered?" He asked outraged.

She chewed her food just staring at him with a slick smirk before speaking. "Because I like taking samples." She swallowed.

Ron took a deep sigh and went back to eating. Misty was silent beside me but wasn't secluded, she had a smile on her face indicating that she was enjoying herself and that was enough for me to feel content as well.
But of course all good things got to come to an end because Kurt and his girlfriend Laudia walked right up to our table and ruined the moment.