Chapter Twenty-Three

-Misty's P.O.V.-

"I promise I'm fine this time." I said to Jayden as he petitioned to stay with me until I felt better. But I was better, and it was because of him that I was. After we got back home to the Zeta house he stayed with me all throughout the night cuddling and talking to me until I stopped crying.

I've never cried so much in my life, and that could be because I was so use to be a strong character I never let my feeling get in the way of what I was trying to achieve, but there I was blabbering like a baby. I felt better now though, I felt fresh and renewed.

"Are you sure, Mist...don't lie." He asked caressing my face.

"Babe." I pouted and gave him a tiny kiss on the lips. "I'm okay...you need to sleep so go rest. He stared directly into my eyes making sure one last time before he nodded and slid off the bed. My eyes followed him as he threw on his shoes and coat.

When he was done he turned to look at me. "I'll call you later." he said.

I blew him a kiss. "I'll be waiting." I said.

He caught my kiss and smirked but said nothing and left.

I crashed down onto my fluffy pillows and took a deep sigh. I needed a vacation. Somewhere nice and tropical and away from the freezing cold of Indiana. I was so close to falling asleep thinking about tropical islands when I was shaken awake by Alex.

"Misty are you just going to sleep all day!!!" Alex violently shook me.
I groaned. "I can try." I muttered.

She groaned. "Come on! We're having a Zeta meeting." She said.

I peeked my eye open. "Now?" I asked.

She smiled. "You're going to like it I swear." She added.

I had no excuses this time, I sat up in bed and Alex pulled me out of it all the way down the stairs and into the living room where all the girls were sitting down and waiting for us, I quickly grabbed the last vacant seat on the sofa and waited for Alex.

She clapped her hands together excitedly and she beamed.

"Ladies, I know we've been stressing out these past couple weeks and the weather hasn't been helping." She said.

"Amen!" Chrishell agreed.

Everyone laughed.

"So I thought it would be cool to that we all take a vacation!!" She exclaimed.

The girls cheered. I smirked with my arms crossed over my chest.

A vacation did seem like something I needed, especially after the blowout with my mother.

"So when exactly are we doing this?" One of the girls named Ashley said.

"Right when mid-winter break starts, so I have a definite number of people going soon." She replied.

"I'm in!" Tess yelled.

"Me too!" Lauren agreed.

The room erupted into countless people yelling "Me!" and Alex struggled to court them all. I watched in silence.

"What about you Misty?" Chrishell asked abruptly.

The room silenced for a second as everyone awaited my answer.

"Yeah, Prez are you going?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know." I responded.

The girls groaned and pleaded with me to come. My eyes refused to look at them instead I crossed my arms over my chest and stared over at the wall.