just precious....

Will:  (my story is going to shit don't hate to bad)

   I had left him alone...through three PTSD episodes. What kinda boyfriend was I? I should've checked on him every hour... But I got so busy...and in my head... ×awww your annoyed? That's hurts my feelings I'm a guest you should treat me nice Will×  just shut the fuck up already... I'll let you take over soon I just... Want a little more time with him...  ×you have one day or I take him instead×

   I shivered as I looked around. I was more than likely going to die... I walked into the Hades cabin and saw that he had woken up. I should just get this over with. "N...Baby..." I said sitting down next to him. He looked at me his eyes gentle. "Yes?" I stayed silent for a minute. "You know I love you right Nico?" I tried to keep my voice from quivering. "Will. What's going on?" His face was now concerned. "I'm.... I just... I love you Nico so so much... Whatever happens just know...I...'

Nico:

  All of a sudden wills form flickered. His eyes turned a deep purple for a split second a couple times. "Wh...whatever I do...." His voice was strained "I love you N...Nico..." his face grew pained. A familiar aura filled the room. I stood up staring at will. "You didn't!" I screamed. It was that thing again. Will smiled weakly. "He... p...promised....not to hurt...you...." He groaned before his beautiful eyes, turned a dark purple.

  I fell to my knees. He made a deal... And unlike me... He gave in... My heart hurt as I sat there on my knees Will stalking around me. "well well well... Look at this I finally get to have you" it was wills voice but it was also its voice. I looked up to him just as I did he was in front of me two of his fingers under my chin to keep my head up. I shivered at wills now cold touch. I couldn't tell what emotion was on my face right now. I could just leave...this was Will... "Oh Nico~ you can't hurt me either it'll only hurt him"  the thing purred. "W...what do I call you..." I would not call him Will. "Call me Az"

    Az got behind me and down to my level pulling my hands behind my back harshly. I felt cuffs being slid up onto my wrists. They weren't any cuffs they went all the way up to my elbows from my wrists. He tightened them much to tight. I took shaky breaths as he did this. What was going to happen now...   He got Infront of me and forced me to look up at him. His look was venomous "Do you remember getting blamed a year ago for killing that kid?" His grin was now a mile wide "I must let you know it was US that killed that kid"  the thing laughed.

   I took a shaky breath. "He was innocent w...why?" He kicked me in the stomach. I gasped for air as the wind was knocked out of me. "there is no such thing as innocent everyone is guilty of something" his voice was shaky full of rage. His fist connected with my face. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this to you, theres so much I gotta do to you and so much time" he chuckled. Then he punched me in her face again. I spit blood out onto the floor. I grunted but made no effort. I couldn't...this was still Will.

   Suddenly Az had pulled their pants down. Wills large member right in my face. I hated how this used will against me. "Nico~ be a good little boy for me and suck my cock" Suddenly he forced himself into my mouth. I choked on wills length, tears welling in my eyes. I started to suck. He grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled it forcing my to take all of him. He moaned out as he kept pulling me onto him. We stayed in that position for a few minutes until finally he came in my mouth. I swallowed it instinctively. "Good boy~" he purred wiping the tears off my stained face.

   I took a shaky breath and collected air as he pulled his pants back up. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I looked at him as he flipped me on my stomach. I took in a collective gasp and struggled against him and the cuffs on my wrists to no avail. The fire in the fire place was still going as he walked to it. He grabbed a branding iron that seemed to appear out of nowhere and stuck it into the fire humming an overly happy tune.

  "N...no... Please I beg you Az don't" my voice was shaky. Will... The iron was red hot now as he walked towards me. I rolled myself off the bed and started crawling as best I could. "Please, please, please don't..." I could see another place coming into view. Another experience like this. Suddenly he was next to me. He pressed his foot down on my back hard. I couldn't move now. I shook. I'm in the safty of camp....why aren't my skeletons storming in yet....

    Suddenly the hot iron touched my skin just above my butt on the low of my back. I screamed thrashing around. He kept it there till he was satisfied. He left me for a minute shaking on the floor curled up in a ball. Suddenly though after a minute he picked me up by the collar of my shirt forcing me to sit up. He got down to my level and nibbled my ear from behind me. "Now you really are mine Nico, you have my mark now" he chuckled darkly.

   After a minute he put a collar around my neck and connected a leash. "Now then, let's get you trained puppy" he pulled on the leash hard making me fall to the floor Infront of him. "Lick my feet clean puppy"  I looked down at his feet and whimpered. They weren't extremely dirty but it was summer and Will loves his sandles. Despite what I wanted I licked his feet. Once he was satisfied he kicked me in the face forcing me back.

  "Oh puppy, so absent minded, if you think Will is still here your wrong. He gave himself to me, your boyfriend is dead and gone" he pulled on the leash and pulled me into the bathroom. He turned on the bath and plugged it. I sat in an uncomfortable position between the toilet and tub. I felt blood dripping down my back from something on the floor stabbing me. Suddenly he threw my into the tub and held my face in the water. I struggled against the bonds my hands were in. "Trust me I'm not gonna kill you yet Nico just have fun with you for a few days" he pulled my head from the water letting me get some air before pushing me back down. I flailed trying to get away, trying to breath.

  I felt myself wanting to pass out. Finally he pulled me up for air. "Please..." I was back in the water again. I struggled again for a minute or so. My body was done. Black took over my vision and I passed out. I felt the air leaving my lungs. Maybe if I die...he'll leave Will alone. he pulled me up for air last second. I took giant gasping breaths and shook. I stayed quiet and breathed just waiting to be pushed back in. "Ohhh Nico Nico Nico..." He chuckled "your so vulnerable, you never really thought id leave? And did you really think Will loved you? Well guess what he didn't"

He laughed harder "infact being in his head I know everything he ever thought about you, your weak and pathetic and insecure as hell, he just felt bad for you that's the only reason he stayed" his words cut deeper than any knife could have. I gasped as if he had just put my head back into the water. I started thinking about me and Wills relationship. We'd been through tatarus and back... He loved me...right?

  He lifted my chin up and over so I was looking at him. "It's not...true...." My voice threatening to break. "Ohhahahaha but it is Nico, Will never loved you, you always have been and always will be alone Nico, your meant to be alone your not meant to be happy and in the light"  I took a shaky breath. The smirk on his face was taunting. He picked me up and dragged me back to the main part of the cabin throwing me against the wall by the bed. My head slammed hard into it. My already bruised body burned. My burn burned.

   He stood Infront of me and now he held a dagger. Slowly he cut himself just on the v line, I saw pain in his eyes but they weren't it's eyes they were half wills. "STOP DONT HURT HIM" I tried to get to my feet but I was kicked back by him. He smiled and looked at me cruley. "Now Nico Diangelo we will have some real fun" just as he finished saying that he thrust the dagger into his stoumach. "NO!!" I screamed again "KILL ME PLEASE JUST DONT HURT HIM" he chuckled coldly. "I want you to live with this misery Nico this Beautiful pain"

   Blood gushed from his wound. "Please... Please don't..." I stared up at him "I'll do anything, I'll give myself to you but please don't take Will, I Know you and how to deal with you so please-" he slapped my cheek harshly. "JUST SHUT UP" he grabbed his head like he was in pain then smiled.  "Alright Nico, I'll take you back... For a price."  I nodded and looked at him. "Anything" his smile turned dark as he came closer putting a blindfold onto me.