I was kneeling next to her messed up state, a finger reached for her chin and made our eyes meet, only intensifying the pain I know nothing this woman is going through.

"You need to go home..." I tell her, and she shook her head. "My kids can't see me like this." She groans. Tears still streaming down Angelina's face.

In the middle of her broken cry, she without warningly flung herself towards me, and as her body crashed and my heart ignited.

Her body softened and yet I was taken aback by pure shock, I could feel her hot breath hitting my neck as her head laid on my shoulder, her arms sliding themselves to my waist, and she nuzzled far closer to me even if we were already against each other.

"You don't know how bad mommy misses you, come back please." She whispers in my ear, and something processes in me for a moment.

Was she still aware I was the one in her presence? If possible, was she talking to a child? What does that mean?

"Miss, I'm sorry but can I call someone for you? Maybe your husband?"

For a moment, Angelina returns to her senses. That I noticed as she scurried out of my arms realizing what she had done, but first, she let out a hearty chuckle.

"Me? I'm divorced. Oh god, I am a mess for this." She mutters to herself.

Eyeing her with concern, a hand slaps herself to her forehead, cursing under her breath. Angelina removes her heels, slowly massaging the soles of her feet.

"Sorry, I have to go." Her body shot up and the woman trudged to the exit with me attempting to catch her from behind.

"Where are you going?!" I scowl, halting her steps.

"Home, as you said." She flutters her eyes innocently. "Well, you're not drunk driving. I'll drive you, where do you live?"

As Angelina smirks, she withdraws my hands from keeping her still.

"I forgot." An awfully wide smile transitioned into a blank stare and my arms found my hips, uttering a long sigh.

'Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night.' I thought to myself as I dragged Angelina to my car.

"If you don't know where you live and I don't too, then you're spending the night with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Angelina Pov;

The loud drumming in my head was no match for the embarrassment I had. Looking around I know this isn't my room nor is the night gown I wore. I don't even remember anything from last night since I grabbed that bottle of tequila.

As I stood up I felt the room spin, my fingers found my lips, softly brushing against it. My eyes scattered across the room and everything was the color of black and white, white sheets, black curtains, white walls, black door, everything.

I headed towards a huge window, and as I shifted the curtain aside, my eyes met the city. I was in a 12th-floor penthouse or something, cars were smaller than one could anticipate, the busy streets were filled with people, and the sunlight grazed my face.

Hearing the door slide open, I didn't budge, instead, I kept my glance at the window.

"I guess you're awake, how are you?" A soft mellow voice pleasures my ears, I missed hearing it, and for a moment, I thought I had forgotten what her voice used to sound like.

"I need to go home, people will be looking for me." That was the first thing I could think of.

Feeling movement from behind, I faced Demitri. She was now sitting at one of the chairs, waiting for me to say anything else, her smile, the brightest. "I'm fine." Sighing as I dismissed her wide smirk.