Promises, Promises.

Angelina pov

I found this cute pic of an impostor girl but this makes me think sm of Angie and Therese and it's really relevant to the whole story.

(And the kid has brown hair)💖

August 12, 2004

"Alright Miss Jolie, just one more push, and I promise it'll all be worth it." I hear my doctor cry in triumph.

"Next time I'll really take your advice about taking CS as an option." I breathed as a nurse took my hand and the whole room chuckled.

I grabbed a pole for support as hard as I could that my knuckles turned white, I couldn't ignore the intense burning pressure down under, with one last scream, I mustered all my strength as I gave a push.

My legs were spread apart, sweat issuing from every part of my body, my head rolls back as I felt the descending of my little girl out of my vagina, the sense of relief immediately runs through my body as the throbbing and cramping lessened.

"Okay, okay, stay with us, Miss Jolie. You did a really great job." My head fell weak into my pillow as I caught my breath.

The cry of an infant caresses my ears, beaming lightly as I hear her little pleasuring screams.

(I really don't know what happens when you give birth.)

A few minutes later a nurse walks towards me with the little angel in her arms, "You've got a name for her Miss Jolie?" she asks in the sweetest voice.

She lays the little kid on my chest, the feeling of our skin rubbing against each other, our warmth exchanging, and her delicateness— a moment I wish not to end.

"Therese, my little bug." The crying from the little girl halts as soon as she seeks solace in my arms.

Those beautiful brown eyes, my baby. Her lips pouting, her tiny nose, her little coos, I already loved her the moment I laid eyes on my daughter.

My little bug. All mine.

"Hello honey, I'm your mommy. It's nice to meet you, baby girl. I promise I'll always love and protect you." Placing a kiss on her forehead, my heart dances as she smiles, what an angel.

Everything was indeed worth it, I don't care if I was still cramping or that throbbing didn't go away— as soon as my little bug smiled, everything didn't matter.

I promise I'll always love and protect you.

I will always love you my little bug even if I failed to protect you, I'm so sorry darling.