12- Happy ending

[Third person]

Tommy-

Tommy had improved massively since he was thirteen. He had now taken up sport, basketball in particular. He enjoyed this alot. He also took up writting and story telling, he loved expressing himself on the page.

He had quit his school stuff but stayed in contact with Niki just incase. He was now streaming as a full time job at only 15 years old.

He had been clean from self harm for a year and clean from vaping for 9 months. He swore he would never go back for a million pounds.

He had become very intelligent despite his poor attendance he had in school. However it wasnt intelligence in maths or english. It was in Minecraft. He knew every speedrun, every potion, every hack and he was incredibly talented in this, this was a large reason his streaming had began to get so popular.

He had made more friends, Jack, Fundy, Purpled, George and many more.

He also has made a more than friend. Tommy had been dating Molly for around a year now, Molly made his mental health massively improve, it was true love.

Wilbur-

Wilbur had followed the 'get worse before you get better' phrase. He got himself addicted to weed and cigarettes again for around a year before finally improving.

He had now been clean for a year despite the majority of his friends smoking.

He had gone to alot of therapy, this helped him tons, especially to figure out what he was going to do with his life.

He had started up a band with his closest friends as a joke. A band called Lovejoy. However after their first official song, it became a hit. Now they were doing international tours around America which was a dream come true to Wilbur.

Wilbur never forgot his family however, especially his youngest brother Tommy. They would call every day. Something he would get teased about.

Wilbur and Quackity had been dating for four years now and were talking about their future more. It was going to last forever.

Tubbo-

Tubbo had massively improved. After much therapy and comfort and support from everyone, he had began speaking again, he has even took up learning sign language.

He said "i want to know what everyones saying rather than just 'normal' people". Everyone thought this was incredibly sweet.

He didn't quit school even though he had made plently of money by streaming and the occasional music. He liked to be intelligent.

On his fifteenth birthday he got officially adopted into the Watson's family. That day would stick in his head until he died.

He had done many art competitions and entries in which his work got displayed in some art galleries which was a massive achievement.

He was diagnosed with dyslexia and was found to have been colour blind but that didnt bother him in any way shape or form.

Techno-

Techno got much better, their suicidal thoughts stopped and the voices quietend with medication.

They got diagnosed with autism after their test which made no changes other than knowing their weren't alone.

They continued to study their obsession with Greek mythology, eventually writting their own book on it.

They had always been there for anyone, anytime, anywhere. They definitely loved their family.

They decided to start streaming as the majority of the family were. This went very successfully for Technoblade.

However, even the most successful heros cant live forever. For Technoblade, this time was very short. They passed away on their 17th birthday due to cancer.

Philza + Kristen-

They were both happily married for three years now, every day was new and joyful to them.

With their kids being happy and successful in life, that made them thrilled.

With the loss of their child, it hit them pretty hard. Everyone mourns differently but sometimes people need each other.

Philza will never forget the day Wilbur came back from a tour just because he needed a hug form his dad.

The family had very special moments and many more were to come. They were excited to see what the future brang them.

-

[686 Words]

- o7 Technoblade.