9- Unpacking, School and Therapy

[Philzas Pov:]

Everyone was in the house, in their rooms putting all their new things away, sorting out the old things.

Me and Kristen were in our room, not having much as we didnt need much. Tommy eventually wonderd in with a sigh.

"Whatcha want?" Id ask, looking over at him with a smile.

"Vape." Hed mumble, sitting in the window sill.

Id nod, getting it and giving it him, Kristen keeping a close watch on him.

-A Few Hours Later (6pm)-

[Third Person:]

The house was filled with different noises, Wilbur's new guitar strumming gently, Tommys keyboard being stolen by Tubbo, Tommy had started 'streaming' to try and follow his dads footsteps as such, Philza and Kristin watching TV.

Techno was the only silent noise. They were sat in their room, drawing away on their new sketchbook. Their headphones firmly on their ears, music full volume. Eventually, they had gotten bored of this, leaving if half finshed and moving their chair over to their new gaming set up. Going on their laptop.

They stared at the Google screen, typing something, then deleting it. Eventually working up the courage to press search.

:'Why am i randomly overwhelmed, constantly changing, hating noise yet loving noise and why am i different to everyone my age (16)?'

What came up all related to autism or other conditions on the spectrum but Techno knew not to trust some stupid Google search so he deleted their search history.

-

Tommy was curled up on his bed sheets, staring at the darkness called his eyelids.

The realization hit about school, about therapy, about who he was and who he wanted to be, about why he was who he was and what his future would lead. Yet the boy was only a child, a twelve, nearly thirteen, year old child.

So he blocked out these thoughts like always. Well, he tried to.

-

-The Family Gc-

*Dadza, Mumza, Orphan SLAYer, Wilby, Big T, Bee boy*

Dadza: Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo, downstairs to talk about school and therapy. Techno Kristen is coming to chat:D

-

Around five minutes later and the three youngest were downstairs, sat in the living room.

"So, me and Kriten have come up with something to accommodate you all. Tubbo and Tommy will be doing online work, not nearly as much as proper school and it will be 1-1 so it will help you more. Wilbur you will be doing either work experience with Technos cafe thing or trying to do the streaming like im doing. Thats your choice to consider." Phill would explain to his kids.

"Streaming, no way am i interacting with people." Hed scoff and get some laughter off Tommy.

"Alright, alright. Now, with the therapy. Wilbur you will be doing therapy with professionals, more talking and things, we've signed you up to all this by the way mate.

Toms you will be doing half the similar kind of therapy Wilbur will be doing, and half physical therapy. That will include things like playing, drawing, doing fun activities, being a kid.

Tubbo you will be doing most of the physical therapy with a small conversational side of it.

Within these therapys you will also get tested for different things, like for example, Wilbur you had depression when you were younger, and Tommy you show alot of traits of different things."

After the talk they all received from their dad, they all nodded, agreement filling the room. Something Phil was proud off.

"Now, ill leave you be, foods in the kitchen, grab anything you want. I'll check in with you later on." Phill would smile.

-

Tommy and Tubbo sat up to their gaming set ups, both playing Minecraft trying to beat the game while eating some pizza they had shoved in the oven.

Wilbur was in his room, drinking a monster while figuring out cords to some song he had been working on, getting some friends who were good with instruments to help out over video call.

Techno had been talking to Kristen, eventually telling her about their Google search, opening up more. They had explained Technos new therapy arrangements and how she will get a test for them. Now they were back to drawing, Tommy was streaming playing with Tubbo, they played that in the background.

Philza was booking everything in, making everything work. Then starting up a stream, a hardcore world.

Kristen was sat on the sofa, a new documentary on that she had been wanting to watch for a while but hadn't had the time. She was crocheting a small present for everyone.

Everything was working out. The perfect family coming together.

-

Around 11 pm, Wilbur was led in bed, texting one of his closets friends, Quackity. Wilbur may or may not have been a bright red colour throughout every text.

Tommy was led upsidown on his bed, playing catch with Tubbo, using some random stressful, it getting more violent each throw which made the pair giggle harder. Both high off of energy drinks.

Techno was starting up an online book where they started writting about their past trauma using a character as themself. They were very good at writting and published it, showing off their artwork after every chapter.

Kristen and Philza were led in their bed, cuddling each other as they talked about the most random subjects that came to mind.

-The Next Morning-

[Wilbur's Pov:]

I woke up at nine am, getting changed into my new expensive clothes after a long warm shower. I rushed towards dad's room, knocking on the door until i got a come in.

"Dad can i go and hang out with my friend pretty pleaseeee." Id grin, tying my untied shoelaces.

"On one condition, keep your phone location on and text me if you need me, alright? Be safe Wil." He'd smile and id immediately say thank you over and over again.

I ran into my room, shoving the guitar around my torso, grabbing my keys and leaving, locking the door behind me.

I sped walk to the location I had agreed to, being a few minutes late.

I eventually got there out of breath.

"Took your time, hm handsome?" The small..pretty..beautiful boy said.

[1035 Words]

-yayyaya