8- Kristen is a big help.

[Philzas Pov:]

I woke up to the smell of a cooked breakfast, i yawned and looked over at the time, realizing i had overslept. I got changed and wonderd down stairs, smiling at the sight. Kristen had got all the kids sat at the dinner table, eating lovely breakfast, each with different things they like. Tubbo had a small notepad and pen on his lap, presumably to help him communicate.

I smiled and chuckled.

"This hadn't happened in a while, huh?" Id grin, sitting down at my seat in between Kristen and Tubbo.

Everyone ate in silence, comfortable, happy silence.

"How does a shopping day sound? I got paid today." Id smile, wanting to buy tubbo some new things and all of them needed new things realistically.

"If your sure.." Will would say, probably unsure about my financial situation.

"Im sure, i promise. Not to flex but it wasn't just a small paycheck." Id chuckle and get some smiles with nods.

-

A while later everyone had finished eating, the washing up was away in the dishwasher and everyone was about to leave upstairs.

"Right, go and get changed and ill meet you all downstairs, alright?" Once everyone agreed, i left to my room, mine and Kristen's room.

I kissed her cheek gently as i walked in.

"Thank you for doing that this morning, you didn't have too." I smiled, my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Its all good!! I wanted to do that for ages." She's smirk and I'd grin.

I then opened up my wardrobe, looking at my options.

I grabbed my plain black jeans and my blue and pink hoodie, going casual as usual. I got changed quickly and gently brushed any knots out my hair before i sat down on the storage chair.

"DADDDD." One of the boys screams filled the house and i sighed, Kristen giggling as i left to go and find the issue.

-

I walked into Tommy's room to see him struggling to tie up his shoelace.

"You called me for that?" Id say, getting a cheeky nod and a laugh.

"Fine." I'd scoff sarcastically, crouching down and tieing his shoes, then pating my knee for tubbo. I needed to teach these kids soon.

I tied both their shoes and watched them run down stairs, Tommy talking nonsense to Tubbo. I missed him being a kid. Im glad he was slowly getting back to it.

-

"Right!! You all have [insert amount] of money to spend. Spend it wisely, get some clothea before you buy loads of unnecessary shit you dont need. No buying anything drug related, yes that includes no alcohol, no getting lost and text me if you need. Tubbo and Toms, stay with one of your siblings, not each other. Dont want two kids getting lost." Id explain, getting various reactions.

We left the house, getting in the car. I sat in the drivers seat, Kristen next to me, Tubbo and Tommy in second row, Techno and Wilbur in the third.

I drove to the shopping center with pain in my ears..from hearing Will and Techno do a 'duet' of some random Hamilton song..

After their karaoke, we ended up in the parking lot. Everyone got out and i handed them their money, Tommy went with Wilbur, Techno surprisingly went with Kristen to get her opinions on different makeup which was a good choice because it all looks the same to me. And Tubbo went with me.