10- Boyfriends<3

[Wilbur's Pov:] (it switches to third person..)

I was sat down next to Quackity, guitar on my front, pic in my hand as i softly strummed at the strings.

"Your talented as well as pretty? Jeezus." Hed giggle, moving my hair from out my eyes, my stoamch must've exploaded from the butterflies swarming my insides.

The guitar got placed next to me, my hand gently tangling into Quackity's fingers, our eyes fitting together so perfectly.

Everything couldn't be better, well, until Quackity pulled out a cigarette and moved it between his lips.

This made Wilbur's mind pace back and forth. His addiction catching up to him. His finger tapped on Quackity's palm over and over without Wilbur realizing his nervous movement.

"You...want one?" Quackity would ask, getting a shake of Wilbur's head.

"I-im trying to quit, its just..hard i guess." He'd explain, nervously leaning his head on top of Quackity's.

"Oh!! You should've said silly." Quack would giggle, stubbing out his cigarette and hugging Wilbur softly.

"You didnt have to-"

"I know, but i did!!"

The two boys would stay clung to each other, no words said. The comforting silence spoke for them.

Things were starting to look up for Wilbur, a rare occurrence for once. Their lips inched dangerously close. Both wanted it, neither brave enough to make a move.

"Wilbur, may i kiss you?"

Before an answer was given, Wilbur's lips brushed firmly against Quackity's, neither being able to express words due to the shock and the fact neither pulled away. Their hands gently grasped onto eachothers, only stopping for breath.

At the end of the short make out, Wilbur leant his head on Quackity's shoulder, both catching air.

"That was...wow.." Wilbur would say giggling slightly.

He decided he would class this as his first kiss. It was his first kiss he wanted. Schlatt wouldn't count. Any firsts would be still to come.

The two lovers gently giggled, cuddling into each other.

"So Wilbur Soot, will you be my boyfriend?" Hed ask with a giggle, all posh to be funny.

"Yes, yes i will Quackity Nevada."

The pair would go into a fit of giggles, eventually ending up in a sort of tickle fight, Wilbur ontop of Quackity on the ground as the smaller boy smirked.

"Ahh~ pin me down Wilbur!!" He'd fake moan, getting a small playfull slap to his side.

"Shut up." Will would giggle, lying next to him while hugging.

-

"Are you sure its okay? I mean..what if they don't like me or i give a bad first impression!?" Quackity would say nervously as they walked towards Wilbur's home.

"Itll be fine! Ive told them you are coming and we don't have to tell them we are dating yet! It'll all be good. Just be gentle around my siblings, some are going through stuff." Hed explain bluntly, it wasn't his word to tell Q exactly what each one was going through.

"Yeah of course i will be, dont worry."

After a few minutes of walking they both arrived at Wilburs. Wilbur unlocked the door, walking in, taking of his shoes as Quackity did the same. They wonderd into the house after locking the door back up.