7- Getting help through struggles.

[Philzas Pov:]

Tubbo slowly ate, i left him alone to finish his meal.

I then checked in on Techno after putting Tubbos vape away. They were led upsidown on their bed, reading Greek Mythology. I smiled, they never changed.

"You alright Tech? You gonna head to bed soon?" Id ask, getting a mumble of a yes.

"You okay?" Id ask, sitting on their bed, they moved up right and sat next to me.

"Yeah just.. a strange feeling i guess. Im not very good with change. But its all good, ill get used to it in no time." They'd smile, hugging me. A very, very, rare thing.

I hugged them back in an instant, gently moving their hair out their eyes.

"Right, ill leave you to sleep. Goodnight Tech, love you." Id smile, kissing their forehead and turning on their night light and their normal, big, light off. I shut the door quietly with a small,

"Love you too." From Techno.

-

Gently walking into Wilburs room was a different experience, he was sat on his bed, legs on the floor, his left leg bouncing up and down, hand tapping his thigh nervously.

"Hey Will mate, whats happened?" I raised my eye, moving closer to him.

"I-i want a cigarette but i don't at the same time 'cuz i really wanna quit.. Its hard dad." He'd sniffle, i gently held him, kissing his forehead.

"It's okay mate, it won't come all at once nor will it be easy. Would you like a cigarette or would you wanna wait longer, i dont want you going insane." Id half joke with a light chuckle.

"Thank y-you, and yeah..i would like one please." Hed mumble, getting up and following me.

I grabbed his cigarettes, taking one out, lighting it and opening my window, he sat in my window cill, smoking it with a neutral expression.

And sudenly it felt like he was eleven years old again, crying in my window, i was also crying then however. I could see the boy had grown up but was still his eleven year old self on the inside.

He'd lean his head back against the wall, disappointed in himself.

"Its alright Will, your all okay. It'll get better, yknow?" Id smile finding positives in negatives.

He'd nod, trying to also.

A while later he had finshed smoking and stubbed out his cigarette, shutting the window with a dry cough.

I rubbed his back gently as i walked him back to his room, seeing him immediately more relaxed as he led on his bed.

"Sleep well for me, love you."

"Love you."

-

I then walked downstairs, getting a drink of water, Tubbo was also downstairs, washing up the dishes..

"Whatcha doing kiddo?" Id ask, smiling softly, however he must've not noticed me, he dropped the plate on the floor, flinching and tears weilding up in his eyes, he fell to his knees, picking it up with his bare hands.

"Woah woah, calm down Tubs, its okay, dont pick anymore up, your gonna hurt yourself." Id explain, gently grabbing a brush and clearing it into the bin.

Hed be sat on the stone cold floor, crying silently. No noise left him. Only tears did.

"Oh bud.. Do you do hugs or no?" Id ask, sitting down next to him. I got a quick nod and i opened my arms, he latched onto me, practically on my lap. I hugged him softly, my hand running through his damp hair he hadn't dried. I kissed his forehead softly.

"Its all okay Tubs..your all gonna be okay. Shall we get you in bed? It's quite late." I explained, getting a nod with a sniffle.

I carried him upstairs which was easy when he clung to me.

I gently placed him on his bed, seeing him hug the stuffed animal. I tucked him into the duevet, wishing him a good night.

I then looked over at the asleep Tommy. I kissed his forehead and mumbled a love you before walking towards the door.

"Im always here Tubbo, come to my room whenever you need, even if its three am. Im here for you." Id smile, getting a weaker version of a smile. I then turned off the lights and left. I led in my own bed, eyes tired. I got changed into pyjama before hearing a knock at the door, i grumbled. Who was calling at this hour!?

I pounded downstairs, opening the door with a furious expression.

However i saw none other than Kristen.. She came early to see me..

I didnt manage to form words before jumping and hugging her tight, lifting her off her legs, moving her inside, shutting the door.

"Y-your here?!?' Id ask, tears running down my face already.

"I couldn't wait any longer... And with whats going on you need some help." She'd smile.

God she was gorgeous, she was the love of my life, she was everything better than i imagined. She was Kristen, my Kristen.

"Oh uh, all the kids are asleep, we they should be. Uh, come to my room a-and put your stuff away!" Id explain, nervously stuttering from excitement.

-

Eventually it was me and her led in bed, her changed into pyjamas. Now i hate to say i was vulnerable or weak but i was. I was led practically ontop of her, cuddling her all over, my face burried in her shoulder.

"Your not very clingy are you?" She'd whisper, giggling at her joke.

"Shush." I mumbled, kissing her gently.

I led there, and it was all okay. Everything was quiet, everything seemed peaceful.

She was finally here.

-

---4 am---

I woke up to three knocks at my door, i yawned, not waking up Kristen. I shuffled out of bed and towards the door. I opened it gently, seeing Tommy. He looked upset by the frown covering his face.

"Whats up bud?" Id whisper, not fully awake yet.

"I-im sorry its so early b-but i really n-need to vape and w-wanna cut." Hed say, on the verge of tears.

"Okay bud, its alright, Kristen is in here, yknow, i told you about her, she came early to help with everything. Do you mind her seeing you vape?" Hed shake his head and as if it was on cue, she'd wake up, looking over at Tommy while sitting up. Smiling gently at the boy.

I gently moved Tommy over to the, now open, window. I passed him his vape, gently stroking his hair as he vaped, tears gently dripping.

"Oh kid, its okay cmon let it out." Id say calmly, hugging him with a sadned expression.

A while later he was half asleep and he had given up on his vape which i had put away. I carried him back to his room, putting him in bed. Tubbo whad luckily slept through it.

I walked back to my own room, shutting the door too. Going back into my bed with Kristen.

"They are lucky they have you." She'd whisper, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you.." Id blush, lying down, hugging her while falling asleep.

-

[1190 Words]