5- Mental Health Day

[Wilbur's Pov:]

"He's okay, just had a bad day and stuff.." Id mumble, half lying, half telling the truth.

"I see.. Well tomorrow neither of you are going to school then, Tommy can stay here he looks like he needs the sleep, and Wilbur, your not doing well are you." He'd state, looking at my with a dry expression.

"Uh, whatcha mean?.. I-I'm fine!" Id stutter out, my brain spiralling with what he could have possibly meant.

"Will.. Techno he, he found something of yours.." Philza would sigh, looking of at Techno.

My eyes followed as i looked at my brother, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I stopped dead in my tracks, i was fucked.

"D-dad they aren't mine!! T-they are uhm, someone else's who came over to here.." I'd cough out, lies covering my chest as i spoke.

"Wil, you used to do this, i know its you, its completely okay to relapse mate..its normal, you know that more than anyone. Tomorrow we will discuss it properly, its getting late now, hm? Why dont you head to bed." He'd say in his normal gentle tone, i wiped a tear from my cheek, rushing upstairs before i cried.

I walked into my room, shutting my door, looking down at my other brother. I sighed shakily.

I took off my hoodie, changing it for a baggy top and changing my school trousers to joggers/sweatpants.

I sat by my window sill, opening the window and grabbing my spare pack, lighting one with a full brain of anxiety. I inhaled the fumes, chain-smoking the cigarettes.

Before i knew it, tiredness consumed my thoughts, i leant into the now shut window, stubbed out cig between my fingers.

-The next morning-

I woke up to a small tap on my shoulder, Tommy.

I groaned, yawning and putting down the cigarette that was still in my strong grasp.

"Mm?" Id mumble, still tired, not fully awake yet.

"Oh uhm, dad wants to talk to you, its around eleven in the morning in case you wondered. Thank you for yesterday, thank you for not telling him..he's talking to me after so yea.." He'd explain and I'd nod.

He left the room and i got changed into jeans and a hoodie, looking at my disgusting body, littered with burns and scars, everything was wrong with me.

I sighed and dragged my body towards Dad's room, scared as fuck.

-

I knocked on the door three times, waiting for a response, my foot gently tapping the hallway carpet as i thought of the consequences ahead of me.

"Come in!" He'd say in his cheery happy tone.

I walked in, shutting the door behind me with a small cough.

"Hey Will, sit down next to me." He'd smile, tapping the bedsheets next to him as an invitation for me to sit.

I gently sat on the bed, leaning my back and head against the cold wall.

"So... How's school going for you?" He'd ask, taking it slow, id simply nod with a short answer.

"Its okay, not to bad, not to good." He'd hum in acknowledgement.

"And anything happened relationships wise, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, anyone really." He'd ask, putting an arm around me softly.

I wouldn't answer, was i ready to tell him? I couldn't decide, i stared at my lap thinking of what i should do.

"Its okay, I'm here for you Will, I'm your dad, trust me." He'd say with a soft smile, rubbing my shoulder gently, he knew something was wrong.

"Uh, well i dated Schlatt for a long while..he was very toxic, abusive some would say. He'd get his anger out on me, i wanted to break up with him for so long but i was scared of the consequences of what he would do when i mentioned it so i didnt.. A few days ago he broke up with me with the worst beating ever. He also got me into uh, smoking, weed and all sorts while we 'dated'." Id state, teary eyes, it felt like telling Tommy all over again.

"Oh mate.. Look at me, its okay we are gonna get you help and we can get the police involed with him and you wont ever have to see him ever again alright? Look, with the drugs ill help you quit, you'll be okay kid, your a tough one, huh?" Hed smile weakly, chuckling as he ended his sentence. I just nodded, leaning into him heavily.

"And Will, is there anything else you wanna tell me?" Hed ask, gently rubbing my head.

"Uh, i d-dont think so.. Its just difficult with everything..im sorry." Id say, ending the conversation.

"Its all good mate, im here for you Wibur, always will be. So are your brothers. Now, tell Tommy to come to me, you can talk with Tech, h- they've talked to me already." Id nod, walking away.

I walked into Tommy's room, seeing him stare at the floor with a sadned expression.

"Your turn." Id mumble, hugging him tight.

"Be honest with him..please? You need help Toms, he gonna help." The boy would nod, plodding off to Dad.

-

Id wonder over to find the older brother. Eventually finding him in his room reading a book. What a shock.

Id chuckle to myself and then sit next to him, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What." Hed mumble and id shrug.

"Nothing, how are you? Dad said you got talked to before i did. Tom is now." Id explain, looking at him as he placed the book on his bedside table.

"Im fine Soot. Infact, id like to tell you something. I think im non-binary. Could you say they instead of he?" They'd ask and id nod smiling.

"Sure, thanks for trusting me Tech- is it still Technoblade?" Id ask, not wanting to say something wrong.

"Yeah, i love that name." They'd smile and id nod, smiling.

"So how was your talk? How are you?" Hed ask the questions back to me, fixing his long braided hair as he did so.

"Uh it was..interesting. Dad's making me quit drugs again so that- fun." I'd mumble sarcastically in complaint.

"Well, gotta do it at some point Will, he only wants whats best for you, yknow?" Tech would explain reasonably.

For some reason i was still scared of loosing a coping mechanism.

-

[1069 Words]