Mission Paw: Night of the Jersey Devil Pups

Start from the beginning

Princess of Barkingburg: Thank you for coming, Mason!

Mason: No problem princess! (uses the portal remote to close the portal)

Sweetie: (notices what's with the werewolf pups?

Mason: The genie pups were in bed and the Lycan pups were eager for adventure so I invited them!

Princess of Barkingburg: How nice! (remembers) I have to show you a photo I took of unknown things! (curiously) What were you doing?

Mason: One of the genie pups and I were told of another magic pup creation scroll! (pulls a duplicate of the newly found scroll from his satchel) This!

Princess of Barkingburg: Whoa! (reads the scroll) (confused) What's a Jersey Devil Pup?

Mason: (shrugs) No idea! I haven't encountered that breed of magic pup, but the scroll was too priceless to be destroyed so I brought it to the elemental brawlers for duplication!

Princess of Barkingburg: Wow!

Mason: Mountain and I were in a temple in a doomed universe, we narrowly escaped through a portal leading to the elemental brawlers multiverse!

Princess of Barkingburg: My word!

Mason: Luckily we got back unharmed, but that other universe sadly met its end!

Princess of Barkingburg: Very sad! (remembers then shows Mason the photo) Almost forgot!

Mason: (looks closer and the princess allows him to enlarge it) Hm? They kinda remind me of Sweetie but with longer tails, bat-like wings, longer claws, and goat horns!

Princess of Barkingburg: You must have good eyesight!

Mason: (shrugs) One of them looked like they were stretching!

Princess of Barkingburg: Could you please assist, but if needed I'll call the Paw Patrol!

Mason: (nods) I can look around in case those three are still lurking around!

Princess of Barkingburg: (nods) I appreciate the help Mason!

Mason: You may call the Paw Patrol, if you'd like! Moonbeam, can you and your daughter stay here in case those unknown creatures show up?

Moonbeam: (nods) We'll keep a lookout in case they're trouble!

Luna and Dot: (nods)

Mason: (nods before departing)

Earl of Barkingburg: (walks over) Princess, what exactly is going on?

Princess of Barkingburg: (explains what occurred)

Earl of Barkingburg: Princess, I bet it's just one of the magic pups!

Moonbeam: Nope! All magic pups are currently in the elemental brawlers realm excluding us three! Unless it's a new kind!

Princess of Barkingburg: Why are they there?

Moonbeam: It's a nice place for us to run free and play! Plus there's infinite space so it can incorporate all of us!

Earl of Barkingburg: About that photo?

(the Princess of Barkingburg shows the Earl of Barkingburg her photo)

Earl of Barkingburg: Well... just in case this is a problem, we should call the Paw Patrol!

(scene changes to the Lookout where Ryder and the pups including a sleeping over Tracker and Everest are inside on beanbag chairs)

(Pup-pad rings)

Ryder: (tiredly wakes up) Huh? (answers his Pup-pad) Hello?

(Princess of Barkingburg's group appears on the screen)