Chapter #36

Chapter #36

March 29th 2023

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to a very nervous and excited Sam with her guitar. "Good morning Baby. I can see you are excited about today." I chuckle. "I'm also a little nervous. I have been practicing the music since three this morning." She says. "How did I not wake up?" I ask. "I put a heating pad on a pillow so your sleeping self would think it's me." She says ok that's pretty clever and considerate of her to let me sleep. "Baby you know her flight from texas doesn't get in till two and you guys aren't recording till four plus we are going to see Lukasz till we have to pick Reba up." I tell her. "True true." She nods. "But still we are doing Fancy, which is one of her most famous and loved songs." Sam says. "Sam put your guitar down and sit with me." I tell her so she does. "Sam, would she have asked you personally to do the instrumentals if she had doubts about your ability to do it?" I ask. "Well I guess not." Sam says, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Then don't stress and go take your heart meds." I say. "Yes ma'am." She says giving me a goofy salute. "Mom, can I come in?" Jr asks, popping his head in the open doorway. "Yeah what's up?" I ask. "My sister terrifies me." He says. "Did you take her coffee again?" Sam calls out from the bathroom where the medicine cabinet is. "No, I saw her post of her new lock screen." He says. "Just so we're clear I do know that Sarah would in fact never hurt me or any of us." Jr says and now I'm worried about what this new lock screen is. "Ok I have got to see this post." Sam says coming back into the room and getting her phone from her nightstand. "Oh my god Scarlett you have got to check this out." Sam says.

"My new lock screen

"My new lock screen. Don't touch my phone"

[RobbieArnett: It was ringing and it was my wifes contact]

[ElizabethOlsen: Still shouldn't have answered the phone]

[RobbieArnett: I thought it was important]

[SarahJohansson: It was. She wanted to know what I wanted from McDonalds]

[SamMilyJr: That is an important question also I will never touch your phone]

[SamMily: I love you my Gremlin]

[SarahJohansson: Love you too Bigfoot]

[ScarlettJohansson: I have no words]

"I may have sent her that, I found it on pintrest and it made me think of her." Sam says with a proud smile. After about an hour the ones that are going to visit Lukasz are ready and loaded up into the Escalade and on our way to the hospital. "I haven't met him yet. I'm kinda nervous." Jr says. "Sweet heart he's your brother there's nothing to be nervous about." I tell him, reaching behind me in the car to place my hand on his knee to provide some comfort. "Plus Ma and I have already cussed in front of him so you are already making a better first impression than us." Sarah says. "He's only seven days old and he won't remember me cussing." Sam says. "I will." I say as we pull into the private parking lot. "How did you? Never mind, sometimes I forget you are famous." Jr chuckles. "Doesn't stop those dickheads though. How the fuck did they know we'd be here?" Sam asks angrily. "Sam don't get too worked up, remember your heart is still healing." I remind her. "I know. Bently come." She says when she gets out of the car and he jumps from the back to the driver's seat and out through there. "Now Bently I am giving you a very important job. You protect them, get it you protect." She says putting his service vest on him. "I'll hold his leash those fuckers don't bother me I will go on the outside of you guys so Bently and I are between you and them." Nicky says. "No, I will be on the outside of the group. I don't want you to get hurt." Sam says. "Yeah no. I'm not offering, I'm telling you. You have protected me plenty. I am going to protect my wife and in-laws. End of discussion." Nicky says. "My wife, ladies and gentlemen." Sarah says with a big smile. "Ok here you go." Sam says handing her the leash. "I hate them." I whisper in Sam's ear. "I know just stay close to me ok. I've got you." Sam says if I was any closer to her we would be fused together. "BACK UP LET THEM THROUGH!!" The hospital security yells and they surround us and get us inside the hospital. "Thank you so much." I tell them. "It's our job to keep those on hospital grounds safe." He says. "Well, still thank you for the help. Come on hon let's go see Lukasz." Sam says and I nod.

Sam's POV

"Is it just me, or does he get cuter every time we see him?" Nicky asks. "Not just you." I say. "Oh he is just adorable. Can we hold him?" Jr asks. "For short periods of time but you have to be extra careful since he was born early." Scarlett says. "Wasn't Danny born early?" Nicky asks. "Only by a month, not two." Scarlett says. "Fucking Marcus." I grumble. "Who's that?" Jr asks well fuck he doesn't know about my dad. "He was my father. But Karsten was the one who was a better father figure to me." I say. "You said my name." A thick Danish accent says. "Yeah not a creepy way to make an entrance at all." I tell him. "Sorry, but did you mean that?" He asks. "I did." I tell him. "Ok now I need a hug." He says. "You giant teddy bear." I chuckle giving him a hug then I notice a small bag in his hand. "What's this?" I ask. "For Scarlett." He says and I nod knowing what it is. "You always remember." She says giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "What's in the bag?" Sarah asks curiously. "Mine." Is all Scarlett says. "Oh it's the chocolates isn't it?" Sarah laughs. "Like I said. Mine." Scarlett says. "Ok I have heard Sarah talk about these chocolates. But they can't be that great." Nicky says. "How dare you." Scarlett says. "I will make an exception this one time and only this one time. Since you need to know just why I never share them." Scarlett says. She opens the box and hands one to Nicky. "Ok I understand why you get so possessive over them the only thing you get this possessive over is Sarg." Nicky says and she's not wrong. "Now you understand so take back what you said about them not being that great." Scarlett says, completely serious. "I take it back, they are really good." Nicky says. "Why don't you just order them?" Nicky asks. "Because it's a special thing between my dad and I and it just wouldn't be the same if I ordered them." She says and Nicky nods.

A/N

Ha Scarlett and her chocolates. Get ready for Reba in the next one. Anygays see you in the next one.