Chapter #29

Chapter #29
March 21st
Sarah’s POV
Today I have a session with Jr’s celebrity crush Dua Lipa. I am worried something might happen and his heart will be crushed again. He is currently working on a song in the soundbooth while Nicky and I steal Ma’s good coffee. “You know your mother will be upset if you take it all.” I hear Mom say from behind me. “But you have the good shit.” Nicky says. “And I can’t drink more than one cup so put it back.” Mom says. “Yes ma’am.” I say and put back the rest of the k-cups I took. “Did you see your Ma’s post?” Mom  asks with a grin. “No should I be worried?” I ask. “No it is funny though.” Nicky says. “Oh you have seen it?” I say. “Yep you should take a look.” She says.

“Me every morning”[ScarlettJohansson: That is very true

“Me every morning”
[ScarlettJohansson: That is very true. Are you on your way home yet? I need my muffin]
[SamMily: Yes dear I am on my way]
[NickyRyeland: You better hurry Sarg you don’t want to deal with an hangry pregnant lady]
[SarahJohansson: I relate to that meme]
“Yeah Amy said she’s really good.” I hear Dua say to someone as she enters the house. “Um, how did she get in?” I ask my wife who just shrugs. “Penguin, I have your muffins and Sarah, your client is here.” I hear Ma call out and Mom bolts to Ma yelling ‘food’. “Hi Ms. Lipa it’s a pleasure.” I say extending my hand for her to shake. “Please call me Dua and I’m a hugger. Is that ok?” She says. “Yeah that’s fine I’m a hugger too.” I say with a smile and we share a small embrace. “Ok so my office is actually in my apartment so we will go through here.” I tell her as I lead her into my apartment. “I didn’t realize you live here, that's very convenient.” Dua says taking a good look around my apartment as we walk into my office. “Yeah well Nicky is still in college. Plus Mom likes having us close. You see when I was younger there was this incident with a stalker he broke in. Mom likes to know we are safe.” I tell her. “Oh I remember hearing something about that. Your Mom sounds like a good mom.” She says. “She really is. Now down to business.” I say. “Right, I wrote this song called Houdini. And Amy said you were the best producer she’s worked with. And I had a falling out with my previous producer so Amy said to check you out.” Dua says. “Well I’m glad you did. What are we thinking about for instrumentals?” I ask. We talked for about an hour before heading to the studio. “Oh hi I’m Sam Jr.” Jr stutters when we enter. “Hi I’m Dua. It's nice to meet you.” Dua says. “So you are working with my sister?” He asks. “Yep. Amy suggested her to me.” Dua says. “Well you uh won’t be disappointed she’s the best. Well I’ll leave you to work .” He says and leaves rather fast. “He’s cute.” Dua giggles. “Well I guess. But he also has a huge crush on you.” I tell her. “No way. I love his music. I was just telling your Ma how I was listening to it on my way here. Do you think he’ll give me his autograph?” She asks and I just stare at her in shock. Did Dua Lipa just ask for my brother’s autograph? “Yes I’m sure he’d love that.” Mom says walking in. “He’s gushing over meeting you to his best friend right now.” Mom says. “Oh he called Taylor?” I ask. “Yep.” Mom says. “As in Taylor Swift?” Dua asks. “Oh yeah they are best friends. It’s completely platonic so you might have a chance.” I tell her. “Stop trying to set your brother up.” Mom says. “He needs to get back out there. You know what they say. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.” I say. “Ew you do know I’m your mother right?” Mom says. “I don’t mind her trying to set me up with him. He’s cute.” Dua says. “Just be careful he’s getting over a really bad breakup. It was so bad he couldn't step foot in his old apartment and had to break the lease and move in with us.” Mom says. “I won’t hurt him I promise.” Dua says. “You better not or I will come for you.” Ma says standing in the doorway. “Stand down Sammy.” Mom says. “Yes dear.” Ma says. “Come on, we have lunch with Tina and Benji.” Ma says. “Oh that’s right. Is Bently joining us?” Mom asks. “Of course. He goes everywhere with me.” Ma says. “True.” Mom says. “Have fun you two.” Mom says before her and Ma leave to have lunch with Uncle Benji and my soon to be Aunt Tina.

Jr’s POV
“I’m here bestie!!” Tay yells as she runs through the front door. She hung up after I said I think I might have a panic attack and all she said was I’m on my way. “Hey Tay.” I say as she tackles me in a hug knowing that is the best way to ease my anxiety. “It’s a good thing you live within walking distance.” I tell her. “How are you feeling?” She asks. Tay has been a great friend to me and understands what it’s like to have anxiety. She always answers her phone. She even broke into the house at two in the morning once just to help me I gave her a key after that. “I’m feeling fine. I just said I might have a panic attack, not that I am having one.” I say. “Hey I just wanted to make sure I was here for you. So are you going to ask her out?” She asks nugging my shoulder. “Maybe. But I want to let her finish her song first.” I tell her and Nicky walks in. “Hey Dua, wants you to hear the new song. Apparently she’s a fan of your music.” Nicky says. “Let’s go bestie.” Tay says pulling me off the couch and we head down to the studio.

A/N
This chapter and the next one was the wonderful Chris’s idea. Anygays see you in the next one.