It makes me wonder if he did it on purpose.
No, he might have done it on purpose. He must have been the thought nothing of it, because it wasn't his problem.

And I couldn't punish Tracy because I had no proof of her scheme. Lyal was the only one who could testify about it but he never made an attempt to get in touch with me again and I was not going to beg him. To hell with him and everyone in this mansion.

Besides, all my focus went on getting healthy again.

Hael sighed and gave in. He turned to face me because who would knew better than him that everyone in the mansion is drugged and can't assist me.

He sat down on the bed beside me but hesitated once again before he grabbed the zip of my dress. But as I leaned in closer, my breath warm against his skin, I saw the flicker of resignation in his eyes.

With a sigh, he relented. But before he started, he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

!?!?!

His hands moved to assist me as I clumsily struggled to remove my clothing. And as the fabric slipped from my shoulders, I felt a surge of triumph course through me – a small victory in the battle for his attention.

I had my back to him but I still started to feel shy about it.

"You can do the rest," He said but he didn't get up and I felt something intense on me.

It's been a whole year since he saw my skin again, and I caught him staring at my naked shoulders. His touch was gentle against my skin, moved to remove the clothes and that's when I turned to look at him.

"Hael," I placed my hands on his thighs, "Stay with me," I drunkenly looked into his eyes, and he stared back with confused suspicion.

"I have work to do," He answered softly.

I slid closer to him, moving my hands in further into his thigh, "I want a gift,"

"What gift?" My actions were surprising enough that his pupils shaked.

"You," My heart beat rose like wildfire, "I want to have my first time with you."

He didn't reply to me, instead just stared back, his eyes lingers between my face and the half fallen dress of mine.

But at the same time, he looked awfully calm while my heartbeat was so loud, it was drumming in my chest and it was the only thing I could hear in my dimly lit room.

I felt like he was contemplating things. It was something completely out of character for me after two years of pushing him away. It must have raised suspicion but it's now or never.

And I want this.

I need this

I need this as a final goodbye.

An instinctive impulse burst from my nerves to my fingertips. I closed my eyes and kissed his lips with my quivering ones, but because of the restless blood stirring continuously in me, I opened my mouth trying to invade his but he remained unmoving.

I paused and opened my eyes, "Hael, make love to me..." I closed my eyes again and rubbed my ears against his face like a tamed kitten. It sounded like I was desperate and that had started to drown me in shame, and indeed I was near the point of losing it, "Please," I whispered

As soon as my voice fell, Hael's body suddenly moved. His heavy body fell towards me, like a mountain collapsing over, pressing me against the bed under me. His hands stroked my legs from bottom to top, finally stopping at my undergarments. Both of my hands were restrained above me as he pried my legs apart all the while kissing me aggressively.

It was hard to keep up with him, I followed his lead yet I could feel the difference in experience which in turn hurt my feelings.
But at the same time, I love it. I loved how our lips moved.

I liked his touch.

Hael made some distance between us, "What's gotten into you today?"

I pushed him back and then pushed myself to sit on top of him while he laid down on the bed.

It surprised him but he didn't say anything, he just kept his eyes on me.

Cupping his cheeks softly, I let my dark hair fall on one side, creating a curtain as I leaned my face in towards his.

"Hael," I whispered his name softly, "I know you hate me," Soft tears welled in my eyes while his eyes went wide with shock but he didn't say anything , "I know what I did to you is irredeemable," I gently caressed his cheek with my thumb, "But I've loved you with all of my heart."

I didn't want to talk anymore. I wanted to get the deed done. At this last moment of bidding, I didn't want any distractions that could be caused by my talking. So, I just moved and locked our lips together once again, trying to use the same technique he was, moving my lips and letting my tongue explore his mouth.

Hael returned the lust that was exploding in my body and our union of lips got wild. At the point where it felt like I had no oxygen left, Hael pulled apart and ripped my dress of of me, his moist, soft tongue to crudely and wantonly sweep across my inner thigh making me gasp.

His damp, heavy breathing carried a streak of sparks across my navel, then up towards my my sensitive areas, causing my toes to curl up.

And I prepared myself for the final action.

***

>>Hael

I watched her sleep soundly under the silk blanket. There were many things I had calculated to counter on this night, but this one didn't even cross my mind.

We both lay on the bed, but while she was sleeping like a baby, I had my body turned sideways.

This was such an unexpected turn of events that it got my mind thinking useless things. Like that one time she asked me why I left her engagement.

'I didn't like it,' I told her but the words had just slipped out of my mouth

'You didn't like what?'

...

?You didn't like what, Hael?' She asked me again but to be honest I had no idea.

'It was boring, So, I left."

I lied,

I think I lied because It didn't sit well with me when I saw her getting engaged with another man. But it wasn't like I liked her,

I moved my fingers through her hair

Yet, at the same time, I stopped hating her too. It's strange, I've slept with other women, but something felt different with Corvina.

No, there was a lot of difference but I can't point out exactly what.

Her charcoal black hair was silky to touch and they fell as I moved my hand upward.

The change in her was quite amusing

Amusing enough that I even secretly helped Tracy ruin Corvina's engagement. It wasn't my plan, neither did I have any intention of doing it, but I played along just for the fun of it.

There was a knock on the door, "Master," It was a magician of mine, "Everything is ready."

"I'm coming,"