<you look like shit>

I write out a note to Val leaving it on the exterior of the door to my room. There's no way he won't know where I am.

I made sure to dress in loose baggy pants with a simple leotard top it's leg holes rode high up on my hips showing the dip down. I pair it with a body chain hanging from my neck down to my waist ending just above my hips.

I pick up the land line in my room "Hey, this is cherri right?" I hear a muffle from the other line

"Yeah?" Her Aussie accent popping through the speaker.

"Hey Cherri it's me Angel wanna hand out. Tear some shit up in that doomsday district. I got a lot on my mind just need to let some steam off."

"You don't have to give me your whole life story bitch just cmon down meet me at the  western border." I roll my eyes even though she can't see. "What kinda weapons you prefer?"

It takes me a second to come to a conclusion. "You got any tommy guns down there?" I ask switching the phone from one ear to the other.

"Of course now get your bony ass down here." She says.

"It's not fucking bony." I argue back hanging the phone up.

I smile leaving the V tower. Walking down the street I feel the stares of people again like always no one can keep their eyes off me. I used to appreciate it as a dancer, but now not so much.

I really should have asked the limo driver to take me, but then if I was still in the back when Valentino saw my note, and demanded I'd come back the driver would have to take me back to the tower no exceptions. I feel like a fucking princess stuck up there except it's not a fairy tale. It's a fucking tragedy.

~~~

I follow the signed directions till I get to the one that tells me I will be entering the western side of the doomsday district. I scan around for Cherri not seeing her in my sight.

"Angel you bitch!" I hear yelled out from behind me two arms rapping themselves around my neck.

"Cherri!" I exclaim turning around seeing her explosive hair. She takes the bag slung around her shoulder off tossing it to me.

"Thought these would be damn good for you." She smiles up at me. I take out a Tommy gun with spider web embroidering covering the drum.

"Cherri this is fucking perfect." I smile holding it out. "Let's destroy some of these fuckers." I say walking into the district.

~~~

We run and hide behind a car. The sound of a fizzling explosive barley audible but this little spark turns into a bang. Both of us covering our ears and popping out when it's over.

"Eat led fuckers!" I yell letting the rounds shoot out of the guns. Mutilating the many sinners in the bullets path.

She throws a couple of quick exploding bombs in their directions. Chunks of demons flying up into the air hitting my face.

I shake out the bits before running over to another area.

"I saw you up on a billboard the other day. Some guys where out just wanking off right there." She laughs out throwing a bomb hitting some skinny one eyed guy.

"Really? Well, good thing I got these now in case some guy comes onto me on the street." I say making a reference to the Tommy guns I my hands.

"If he's hot maybe hold off on shooting him." She nods to me i scoff rolling my head pulling the triggers on a bunch of little demons.

~~~~

We walk out of the district walking back to the studio.

I'm covered in random demons blood. I shake my hair out a bit with that a few chunks of demon flesh fall out. It's not as disgusting as I would have expected it to be.

"Cherri how covered am I?" I ask her walking a bit out in front of her.

She laughs at me. "The better question is what's not covered in blood Angie." I my eyes widen from shock.

"Shit!" I shout out. "Ugh." I run my hands over my face. "I totally blanked Val asked me out to dinner tonight. Fuck I gotta go Cherri." I say before quickly stepping off in the direction of the tower. Slowly my steps become a jog then a full sprint as the sky begins to fall darker and darker.

I rush into the building to the elevator luckily still open and just about to close.

I press the button for my floor. Looking to see who the other person in the elevator was.

"Oh hey, you again." The security guard from a week ago says. I look at him instinctively fixing my hair up. "You look like shit." He says tone flat.

"Thanks? I was just with a friend." I say putting a hand on my hip.

"Doing what? You have like, demon blood covering you." He says touching my hair softly. Tangling it between his fingers.

I shrug back. "Was in the doomsday district. Had to blow off steam yah know?" I say looking at him his lips clasping together nodding his head.

"I get that." He says leaving it at that. The elevator opens to my floor.

"We'll see ya round." I salute to him walking off to my room.

I notice the note missing from my door. I stiffen carefully opening the door.

"Angie hi!" I feel a hug engulf me. Val's wings cradling me. "You okay?" He looks at me. "Your a mess hop in the shower I'll get an outfit together for you." He pats my head shoving my back carefully towards the bathroom playfully slapping my ass. I look at him and he smiles his devilish smile. I know what that smile can do, what it can change into but it's still so, alluring and peaceful.

I shower washing all the blood and pieces of body's out. Making the smell of smoke and sweat dissipate.

I walk out in a towel Val laying a dress out for me. It's sparkly tool folding into the perfect loose ruffle look. A high neck so it feels more elegant than sexy.

I try it on slipping through it easily

I try it on slipping through it easily. Hugging my body in the perfect way making me look amazing. I twirl around the full sized mirror I have.

Val comes up behind me hugging my neck coating my cheek in little pecks. "You look amazing."