<Dressing room>

I wake up the sun beaming through my curtains. A blanket curled around my bare body. Val who also has nothing on spooning me.

I sit up making him stir. He yawns groggily stretching out his arms his wings straining out as he does so. He opens his eyes looking at me. "Morning Angie." He smiles at me. I stare at him a tight and straight lipped face. "Don't look at me like that Angie I'm sorry. I was drunk too wasn't thinking clearly neither of us were." He sits up rubbing my head pulling it into his chest the blanket covering his lower half. "How about we go shopping I'll buy you some stuff make up for the dress hmm." I look up at him his smile entrancing me. I smile back instinctively nodding my head. He keeps running his fingers through my hair.

~~~

We make our way to the store pearl introduced me to. The first place I blew my money at. I look at the front. It still looks the same. One change a little sticker in the corner with a glitched V that says "protected". Must have had theft or something to have to be "protected".

The old lady at the counter greets me along with Val. I be line to the racks with clothes that allow for 4 arms. Val wanders around a bit till I tell him I wanna try on some clothes.

He comes with me into the biggest dressing room trying a few clothes on. Some that I thought of for different shoots we'd do, and some for around clubbing and dates.

I try on a dress with two slits on the side that laces up from the upper thigh to my waist. The neck is high, but it has a cut out to display my fluff.

 The neck is high, but it has a cut out to display my fluff

"Wow, your so fucking sexy Angie." He stands up tracing my hips I blush. His lips trailing along my neck.

I playfully push his head away. "Not here." I whisper.

"If you can stay quite we can." He grabs my hips housing my up my legs wrapping around his waist. I let out a giggle but he muffled it my coving my mouth with his.

~~~

His taste lingers in my mouth when I walk out of the dressing room. He smirks at me ruffling up my hair, which had already been ruffled by his tugging hand.

He buys me a few things. Some lingerie, and he did buy me the dress.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek while we walk out of the store. The three bags hanging on my arms.

He takes me to a store called the pleasure house. I raise my eyebrow but he opens the door for me.

Sex toys line the walls and displays of the store. I flush embarrassed he brought me here. I try to hide my face, but he tugs me off to show me things ask if I'd want this or that. We wander around the people in the stores spotting us whispering to those around them who we are.

I leave with another three bags two of which I'm holding the other one he caries.

"I found a company that could build what I was envisioning." He says walking me somewhere. "I bought the land. They broke ground today. Shouldn't be long till you can move in."

We walk past the green fenced off tarp. There's a photo of a rounded tower about  more stories than I can count.

"Wow, that's a lot." He smiles at my reaction all giddy.

"I know, Vox helped pitch in some. We're going into business in a way together. He's all technology and I'm all into what is on the technology, so it just made sense." He says. I shudder at the thought of Vox my stomach turning in on its self, but when he looks down at me I smile. "It should be done soon, so you can stop paying for that wrench hole of an apartment." He flicks out continuing our walk.

He still has the  warehouse rented out so we walk over there for another shoot. I'm assuming he will have it rented out until the building is finished in a week or so.

~~~

I limp off the camera once we finished I dress back into more comfortable clothes than the tight body suit he made me where then take off then put back on again, and with 4 arms it's not fucking easy.

"Angie great job today." He joyfully announces sneaking up behind me.

I grunt out in agreement. I have to make a note to mentally prepare for when I have to shoot with blaze. He's intense as fuck, and val had no care that he was throwing me around like a fucking rag doll.

Maybe Val even told him to be ruff. Who am I kidding Val wouldn't force someone to be ruff with me. There's no reason for him to want that to happen to me anyway. Nothing that i can think of,

"You okay to walk home or do you need me to carry you." He laughs his glimmering smile flashing at me. My face stays cold I'm just tired. Not really I'm the mood for his jokes. "Angel cheer the fuck up. Stop being such a hard ass. What happened? Still bitchy about last night? I fucking apologized about that shit."

"No, no Val just tired. You saw him throwing me around. Takes a lot outa me I guess." I shrug slicking my hair back.

"We'll get used to it Angie. You'll be shooting a lot more when their done building." He grabs my shoulder tugging me closer.

I nod again trying to stay silent. Seems either way he's not in the best mood.