4.14 -Potter Stinks-

********

*********When Celeste woke up on Sunday morning, it took her a moment to get up from the awful night sleep she had

*********
When Celeste woke up on Sunday morning, it took her a moment to get up from the awful night sleep she had. Then the memory of the previous night rolled over her.

Can fucking Harry Potter not get himself nearly killed for one year.

Sitting up, she began to get ready for the awful day she knows is ahead. Getting out the shower and wrapping her towel around herself, Hermione Granger stormed into the bathroom.

"Merlin, Mione." Celeste spoke, "Wake up earlier and you can join me." She winked and the girl huffed a chuckle, while rolling her eyes.

"Celeste!" Hermione yelled flustered, "That is not why I can in here!"

"Could've fooled me." She shrugged at the girl with a smirk, who huffed with an eye roll.

"How is he?" Hermione asked carefully.

"He's okay," Celeste smiled sadly. "All things considered." She shrugged and Hermione nodded understandably.

"How's Ron?" Celeste asked.

"He's uhm..." The curly haired stumbled.

"Angry, jealous, thinks Harry's lying?" Celeste filled in and Hermione nodded. The girl sighed, "Come on we better go down for breakfast."

As the two girls finished getting ready, they began to walk down the stairs to the common room. On their way down they heard cheering, sharing a glance they rushed down to see what it was about.

They could see the Gryffindors who had finished breakfast, surrounding their friend and acting as if he's some sort of hero. Harry was clearly uncomfortable. They seen him walk towards the portrait hole and began to chase after him.

"Hello," Hermione said once Harry spotted the two.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Celeste offered the boy.

"Good idea," said Harry gratefully.

They went downstairs, crossed the entrance hall quickly without looking in at the Great Hall, and were soon striding across the lawn toward the lake, where the Durmstrang ship was moored, reflected blackly in the water. It was a chilly morning, and they kept moving, munching their toast, as Harry told Hermione and exactly what had happened after he had left the Gryffindor table the night before. To his immense relief, Hermione accepted his story without question.

"Well, of course I knew you hadn't entered yourself," she said when he'd finished telling her about the scene in the chamber off the Hall. "The look on your face when Dumbledore read out your name! But the question is, who did put it in? Because Moody's right, Harry . . . I don't think any student could have done it . . . they'd never be able to fool the Goblet, or get over Dumbledore's —"

"Have you seen Ron?" Harry interrupted. Hermione hesitated, she looked at Celeste who grimaced.

"Erm . . . yes . . . he was at breakfast," she said. "Does he still think I entered myself?"