4.2 -Portkey and Waking up too early-

Celeste who had a terrible night sleep, considering she's the biggest insomniac going, felt as though she had barely lain down to sleep in Ginny's room when she was being shaken awake by Hermione.

"Wake up Celeste." She spoke loudly into Celeste's ear. The girl shot up and banged her head off of Hermione's.

"Ow," the two girls groaned in unison, before they burst into a fit of laughter. "I didn't think that through." Hermione spoke.

"Yeah well the numb on my head did." Celeste groaned slightly before chuckling again.

"Anyways," Hermione stood up from her spot on the floor, "we have to get up and ready if we want breakfast."

"Okay I'm coming." Celeste spoke while slightly dozing off again in her sitting position on the mattress.

"Celeste!" Hermione spoke loudly and giggled at Celeste's panicked face.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she spoke getting up, "huh, that's what she said." She chuckled and Hermione rolled her eyes amused.

The two girls got dressed and Celeste did her hair. She wore it down but put two curlers in the front to shape her hair around her face. She wore a pair of denim jeans and a black tank top. To top that off, she wore an oversized jacket and her black converse. She wore her usual gold jewelry, to go with her skin tone.

Once the girls were ready they went down and ate breakfast. Celeste decided to leave the rollers in until a few minutes before they leave. She wanted to make sure they were perfect.

As they walked out the room and headed to the stairs the boys stumbled out of their room also. They groggily greeted each other until Harry noticed the scent of Celeste's perfume and looked at her properly.

His eyes widened and a slight smirk edged onto his face. May it be the fact he just woke up and wasn't thinking straight, or the fact he let his impulsive thoughts win. He reached out and grabbed Celeste's hand, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Harry my curlers!" She squealed and he laughed.

She let out a chuckle at the sudden show of affection from her, 'best friend', and returned the hug. "You look beautiful, Celeste." Harry spoke and looked down at her. A slight blush took over her cheeks and harry smirked at the sight.

He poked her cheek before he turned around and walked down the stairs. When Celeste turned around she was shocked. When had he ever acted like that? She had two big curlers on the front of her head?

Another Weasley was looking at the interaction with distaste. She didn't want them together. She wanted both of them to like her. It wasn't fair.

Mrs. Weasley was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets. He looked up as the girls and boys entered and spread his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly.

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.

"What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito — do I look like a Muggle, Harry?"

"Yeah," said Harry, smiling, "very good." Celeste snorted into Harry's back and he nudged her slightly.

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" said George, fail- ing to stifle a huge yawn.

"Well, they're Apparating, aren't they?" said Mrs. Weasley, heav- ing the large pot over to the table and starting to ladle porridge into bowls. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in."