3.18-The End of third year-

Celeste woke up with a start. She turned her head to look around, seeing where she was. She want in her bed, she was in the hospital wing. On a hospital bed.

It was empty except for Ron who seemed to have a cast on his leg. Where's Harry and Hermione? She wondered. She sat up and looked herself up and down to see if anything was out of place.

She seemed okay, so she sat up and got out of bed. She walked over to where Ron laid, reading a book about the Top Hundred types of food, muggles eat.

Celeste chuckled as she walked over to him, earning his attention.

"You're awake." He smiled at her.

"Yup," She smiled and laid next to him, "Where are the other?" She asked with a yawn as she laid her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her and leant his head on top of hers.

"I don't know actually," Ron sighed, "I woke up about 20 minutes before you and they just disappeared with a necklace around them."

All of a sudden Harry and Hermione burst through the doors of the wing. Ron and Celeste screeched in surprise at the sight.

"Merlin!" Ron said as he and Celeste gripped on to each other, "That's not how they disappeared last time Celeste! I swear!"

"Is that really you both or are we seeing things." Celeste said skeptically and the two burst out laughing.

"No it's us Griffin." Harry said, a slight twitch in his jaw as he saw the position she and Ron were in. But chose to ignore it when Celeste got up and ran to give him a hug.

He returned the hug and twirled around with her in his arms. She giggled and tucked her head into his neck. As though a realization crossed her, she pulled back and looked into her best friends eyes.

No one could ever make her feel the way he does. She's always laughing, smiling, playfully annoyed and always, always feels safe in his arms.

Yes she's going out with Cedric p, and yes Harry likes Cho. But she can't help it anymore, she is in love with this boy. And faxing into his eyes right now, she doesn't want to be anywhere else.

She has to end it with Cedric. She can't lead him in like that. It isn't right.

What she also didn't know was that Harry was utterly in love with her too. He couldn't find it in himself to like Cho, even after a sing they shared a few weeks back. It wasn't right.

But looking into Celeste's grey eyes right now. He knew in that moment, no one else would ever come close to the love he has for her.

He held her close and the two just looked at each other. Big cheesy grins on their faces. Harry glanced down at her lips and quickly back to her eyes. Celeste noticed and furrowed her brows slightly.

A clearing of Hermione's throat brought them back to the present. They pulled away with a cough and Harry awkwardly scratched his neck.

"Where'd you both go?" Celeste asked, changing the subject as Hermione and Ron were smirking at the two.

"We went back in time." Harry smirked.

"What?!" Celeste exclaimed, turning towards him, "Without me!"

"And me." Ron grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Yes," Harry and Hermione said.

"We had to save Buckbeak," Hermione said.

"And Sirius and me." Harry added.

"It was you." Celeste realised, she looked at Harry, "You performed the Patronus at the lake. I thought it was your father, but now it makes sense. You both used the time turner."