4.6- The Aftermath of The World Cup-

Mr

Mr. Weasley woke them after only a few hours sleep. He used magic to pack up the tents, and they left the campsite as quickly as possible, passing Mr. Roberts at the door of his cottage. Mr. Roberts had a strange, dazed look about him, and he waved them off with a vague "Merry Christmas."

"What?-" Celeste muttered.

"He'll be all right," said Mr. Weasley quietly as they marched off onto the moor. "Sometimes, when a person's memory's modified, it makes him a bit disorientated for a while . . . and that was a big thing they had to make him forget."

They heard urgent voices as they approached the spot where the Portkeys lay, and when they reached it, they found a great number of witches and wizards gathered around Basil, the keeper of the Portkeys, all clamoring to get away from the campsite as quickly as possible.

Mr. Weasley had a hurried discussion with Basil; they joined the queue, and were able to take an old rubber tire back to Stoatshead Hill before the sun had really risen. They walked
back through Ottery St. Catchpole and up the damp lane toward the Burrow in the dawn light, talking very little because they were so exhausted, and thinking longingly of their breakfast. As they rounded the corner and the Burrow came into view, a cry echoed along the lane.

"Oh thank goodness, thank goodness!"

Mrs. Weasley, who had evidently been waiting for them in the front yard, came running toward them, still wearing her bedroom slippers, her face pale and strained, a rolled-up copy of the Daily Prophet clutched in her hand.

Remus Lupin and Rose Solatto were amongst Mrs. Weasley. Remus making a sprint towards Celsteste and bringing her into a bone crushing hug. She felt all the air leave her longs as her uncle/godfather almost squeezed the life out of her.

"Ow Moony." Celeste muttered into the hug.

"I'm sorry," Remus mumbled back, "but I was so worried. I'd thought something had happened to you."

"I'm okay Moons." Celeste said looking ulmat her Godfather, "Nothing happened to me I'm fine."

"Okay okay." He agreed and pulled back.

Rose was next to pull her daughter into a hug. She kept mumbling on about how she was worried and how she thought Celeste was hurt.

A black dog was over by Harry nudging his leg and jumping up on him. Celeste knew it was Sirius, and was slightly offended that he hadn't ran to her first. She was his daughter, but to be fair Harry had no one so she looked back at her other family and smiled.

Remus saw the slight twitch in Celeste's eye when she looked back up at him. He followed where her gaze had been and almost scowled at the sight. He loved Harry, truly, but Celeste should have been Sirius' top priority. He was disappointed slightly in his friend for the lack of emotional support towards his daughter. He hadn't even acknowledged her yet.