"Shuri what was wrong with the barrier? What was the noise it was making?" I asked.

"We got a wavelength of something coming through the airspace soon, so we were just getting ready." Shuri said.

"Something passing over our airspace or coming into our airspace?" Bucky asked.

"We are unsure, so we are just waiting. The signal came through but then disappeared." T'Challa walked up to us, and I sighed.

"Is it wrong that I'm hopeful?" I questioned and Bucky placed his free arm around my shoulders.

"Never." He said and I smiled at him and then at Sarah who yawned.

"You ready for a nap little miss?" I asked and she nodded. Bucky handed her to me, and I smiled at everyone.

"We are going to lay down." I said and went to walk away until we heard it again. They jet entering the airspace. 

Bucky subtly moved me and Sarah behind him. He wanted us both safe. Even some of the Dora Milaje were around us. They were the all-female warrior security that T'Challa had. Sarah was watching everyone coming around us and she looked at me, I knew she was seeing the worry etched on my face.

"Mama?" She asked and I looked at her giving her a small smile.

"It's okay sweetie. We're safe." I said and kissed her cheek.

"We got Uncle Bucky!" She protested and I laughed as Bucky looked back at her and winked.

"You'll always be my favorite girl, Sarah." He said and she giggled.

We watched the jet land on the platform, and I knew it instantly. It was a quinjet. Who was on it was the main question. I knew my grip on Saah got slightly tighter, but I was nervous.

The back hatch opened, and I watched Nat and Sam walk off and I smiled knowing. I then saw Steve and Tony. Steve instantly started looking for me. Bucky smiled turning to me and held his arms out to take Sarah. I handed her to him and ran to Steve.

He saw me instantly and wrapped his arms around me when I leapt into his arms. We just held on to each other, I didn't want to let him go. I buried my face in his neck as I felt the tears start to fall.

"Look at me Ro, please, I need to see you." Steve said and I pulled my face from his neck and looked at Steve. He removed his arms from around me and cupped my face and he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I moaned at our lips barely touched, it had been too long.

As we were kissing, we realized we weren't alone, "DADDY!"

Steve and I turned to look at Sarah being held by Bucky. Steve just took in the sight of his daughter. The last time he had seen her she was 2 months old.

"Sarah..." Steve breathed out.

"So, you have met my new girlfriend." Bucky said as Steve walked over to them.

"Excuse me?!" Steve snapped.

"Yeah, it seems as though your daughter has a slight obsession for you best friend and has proclaimed a few times she loves Bucky." I said and Steve laughed as he reached for Sarah, and she gladly went to him and hugged him tightly. I then took the chance to hug Nat, Sam and Tony. I walked back over to Steve, and he took his arm at wasn't holding Sarah and wrapped it around my waist. I looked at all of them.

"So, you've been gone long enough. What happened?" I asked.

Steve, Nat, Tony and Sam all looked at each other and sighed.

"Well, we caught him more than once, but he would make us right before we would apprehend him. We finally got him, he went up on trial and is now serving the rest of his days on the raft. For the charges against you and all of us he had no leg to stand on. He is gone. We are safe." Steve said and looked at him and smiled.

"Safe...meaning..."

"We can do anything we want." Steve said and I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me again.

◼ ◼ ◼

That night after Steve put Sarah to bed by himself insisting on doing so, he walked into the bedroom, and I was laying in the bed. I knew that look in his eyes from the doorway, he was wanting me and there was going to be no stopping him but that was okay with me, I didn't want him to stop.

He crawled over me on the bed, and I felt his hardness rub against my weeping core already and I moaned. He leaned down and passionately kissed me. When he pulled away from me, I whimpered.

"The only thing that kept me going some days was the thought of coming home to you and Sarah. You both mean everything to me, I would give up my own life to just have the two of you." Steve said and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned down and passionately kissed me again as all the clothes we both had on went flying and soon we laid bare with each other. Steve settled himself between my legs and I moaned as he pushed at my entrance.

No words were spoken, didn't need to be spoken as Steve slowly moved into me. I tried to hide my cries in my pillow. He groaned as he bottomed out inside of me and we both smiled hazily at each other.

"I missed you. Not just this but all of you." I whispered.

"I missed all of you too." Steve said as he slowly started thrusting.

As he thrusted in and out of me as a slow pace, I knew this is what we both needed, we needed the connection again. We hadn't had it for a year and a half and there was nothing that was going to break that connection now, nothing could.

Steve wrapped his arms around my back when I arched the sensation, he flipped us, so I was on top, and I moaned at the sudden change of feeling and friction. Steve placed his hands on his hips setting the slightly faster pace he wanted, and I threw my head back with a slight nod knowing what he wanted from me. I kept moving at the pace Steve wanted. I was leaning back on him, arching my back. I felt Steve move a hand down to between us and he started thumbing my clit. I flew forward and placed my hands on his chest to brace myself for the wave of ecstasy that was now going to be waving out of me. As I felt myself tightening all around Steve and he knew it was coming as well.

I started moving harder and faster on Steve. He gripped on hip and continued to play with my clit as I cried out in my releasing clenching all around Steve as he swelled inside of me, throbbing and releasing inside of me hard and long causing me shaking at the sensation. I laid down on top of Steve and passionately kissed him.

"I love you so much." Steve said.

"And I love you. Thank you for coming home to me and Sarah." I said and he smiled.

"No where else I would rather be. This is where I was always meant to be." Steve said and I smiled as I rolled off of him but snuggled into his chest as we both laid on our sides, covered up and I drifted off into the best sleep I had gotten since Steve had been gone.