21 - Unexpected Visitor

**2 MONTHS LATER**

Everything was going great. Sarah was the best baby in the world, although I may be a little bias. I was walking around the grounds of Wakanda with Shuri and her mother Queen Ramonda. Ramonda insisted on carrying Sarah and I smiled as she did.

"It's nice having a baby around again." She said as we walked, and Sarah was sleeping in her arms.

"How were Shuri and T'Challa as children?" I asked.

"Perfect." Shuri offered up and Ramonda laughed but then sighed.

"One thing you will learn Romy is every mother thinks her child is perfect. But my children and Sarah...they are perfect." Ramonda said and I smiled.

As we continued to walk, I looked around and sighed.

"Problem?" Shuri asked.

"No, it's just you guys and the whole area really have been so inviting to us. We don't know what we would have done if you had turned us all away. I just don't know what to do if we ever have to leave." I said and Shuri grabbed my hand giving it a small squeeze.

"Ross will never find you here. No one really knows you are here and even if he were to come here, he has no jurisdiction to take you from this place. T'Challa would see to it. You are safe here." Shuri said and I smiled.

We were walking silently just enjoying the weather and Ramonda didn't want her cuddle time with Sarah to end so we just walked the grounds some more. As we were on our way back to the palace some guards came running out with Steve and T'Challa.

"Romy, I need you to take Sarah and get back to the room...now." Steve said as Ramonda handed her over.

"What's going on?" I panicked.

"There is a quinjet about to enter the atmosphere." T'Challa said and I panicked looking at Steve. He placed a hand on my cheek, leaning in and giving me a small kiss. We knew this could be it.

"Both of you need to go Captain. Go to your room. He will not get to you." T'Challa said and I looked at Steve and he nodded knowing not to leave me alone. Steve and I rushed to our room with guards behind us to block our doors.

As we got inside Sarah started crying and I sighed.

"Hey baby girl, it's okay..." I said bouncing her and trying to sooth her but I was so tense and nervous and started crying with her.

"Hey, come here." Steve said walking over to me and he wrapped me in his arms which put Sarah between us and mother like daughter with Steve holding us we started to calm down.

"If Ross is here..." I trailed off.

"He can't take us here. We are safe." Steve said. He sounded more like he was convincing himself more than me. He just held me as we heard the quinjet fly over and I tensed up.

"Do you want to put Sarah down?" Steve asked and I shook my head.

"I want to hold her, I need to be close to her." I said and Steve nodded. He then looked at Sarah and smiled as she was looking at him.

"I love you both so much." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"We both love you too." I said and he sighed. It was silent for a long time in our room. We sat in our small sitting area and just waiting until we got all clear.

As we were waiting Nat and Sam came into our room with us. We all sat together. No one was talking the only sounds were whatever Sarah made. I was holding Steve's hand with my free hand.

There was finally a knock on the door, and we all stood up. Nat, Steve and Sam put me behind them. When the door opened, we saw someone none of us expected to see.

"Well, I should have known you would all be together." Tony Stark said standing there. I peeked through Sam and Steve and saw Tony standing there. "Nat and T'Challa were on my side with the accords too..." Tony seemed shocked.

"We were but things change." Nat said and I sighed.

"Romy, I know you're here." Tony said and Steve moved off to the side and I stepped up. He looked at me holding a baby and he just half smiled.

"Well look at you..." He said and I half nodded.

"Stark..." I said.

"Come on guys, any one of you want to smile at seeing me?" Tony asked.

"Not if you're here to do some bidding for Ross." Sam said and Tony sighed shaking his head.

"No, I'm not, I swear. I'm actually here to talk to you about Ross." Tony said and we all just looked at him. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" Tony then asked.

"You guys go, I will stay here with Sarah." I said and Steve sighed and looked at both of us.

"Actually Romy, I need you to come as well, it involves why you were on the raft." Tony said and I looked at him then down to Sarah.

"I don't want to leave Sarah." I said. Tony walked over to me and took her from my arms.

"Then you better follow me." Tony said and walked out of the room. I looked at Steve and we rushed out of the room. We were shown to a conference room, and we all sat down but Tony kept Sarah. New side of Tony Stark...

"Okay Tony, you got us here. What is going on?" Steve asked and took ahold of my hand on the table. Tony looked at Steve and I with a smile.

"She is beautiful guys. Looks likes her mother thank god." Tony said and we smiled, and I shook my head slightly.

"She looks like Steve more." I said and Tony looked at Steve.

"You finally got it all Cap." Tony said and Steve nodded.

"I think so." He smiled at me beside him.

Tony sighed and looked up from Sarah at all of us.

"To be frank, Ross has screwed himself. He has been caught on audio and camera admitting that he framed Romy. As well as even though some of you didn't agree with the accords you were not meant to become criminals and go to the Raft. Along with the man hunts looking for you all weren't authorized by anyone. Ross is in some pretty hot water but now he is running." Tony explained and I sighed.

"So, with Ross being on the run, what does it mean?" Sam asked.

"Well, you guys are still fugitives in some right. Everything is getting worked out." Tony said.

"So, you just came to tell us basically we are still wanted by the law and to stay hidden?" Nat asked.

"No, I came to ask for help. Obviously, I see Romy is out of commission with the baby, but I was hoping for the rest of you could help me track down Ross. I'm not saying it's going to be an easy mission or even that it will be short, but I would love for your help." Tony said. I looked at Steve and he was looking at Nat and Sam.

"If we do this, will all of our names be cleared?" Steve asked.

"It's already in the works Capsicle. Everyone from that incident will be cleared. Even Wanda and Vision who I have already spoken with." Tony said.

Vision and Wanda left soon after we got here. They wanted to be here, but they said we needed to be more spread out, harder to find and with me having a baby they knew we would be harder to move and hide. I hated seeing them leave but we tried keeping in contact.

"We will be hunting and looking for Ross. Now I won't lie, this man has a lot of people who will be willing to hide him and it won't be easy most likely..." Tony trailed off.

"But worth it to catch the jackass." I said and Steve looked at me and smirked shaking his head. "Don't language me now." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"When do we leave?" Sam asked.