10 - Still on the Hunt

**SAM POV**

I put the jet down in the field after being gone for about 4 days, it was good to get home. I explained everything to my sister Sarah and told her I would get home to check on her as much as I could but also told her that she never saw me. I couldn't imagine what I was going to walk into with Steve and Romy. I was hoping they found some kind of common ground.

I walked in the front door, and I wasn't sure what was going on but there was something off, something way off. Before I could explore anymore, I heard a loud smack come from upstairs.

"Fuck Captain! Harder please!" I heard Romy cry out and I was frozen in shock, this was not the common ground I thought they would find. I heard Romy scream out Steve's name and he grunt hard and loud. I just covered my ears and shook my head.

No, this was not going to work if this was now the life, I lived with them. I walked back over to the door and slammed it shut. Announcing loudly.

"Anyone home?!"

**STEVE POV**

Romy had just released after her 5th orgasm of the day, and it was only 10am. This woman was addicting, and I couldn't stop with her. The super solider serum was really coming in handy and helpful since I never wanted to remove myself from this woman. 

I had Romy's back to my chest as she released, and I pulled her up to me passionately kiss her when we heard Sam yell. "Anyone home?!"

"I don't think I can walk Steve..." Romy said laying down and I smiled down at her for where I was hovering over her. I leaned down and gave her a small kiss and the kissed the tip of her nose.

"Why don't you get some sleep beauty queen, and I will be up to check on you later. I need to talk to Sam." I said and Romy nodded. I handed her my t-shirt I had on before she took it off and insisted, I no longer wear clothing. She put on the shirt and was quickly falling asleep thoroughly fucked and satisfied. I watched her as I put on my sweatpants, grabbed another t-shirt and headed downstairs.

"Hey, welcome back. How was the family?" I asked seeing Sam standing in the living room.

"Don't play dumb with me Steve, I know what I heard when I walked into this house..." Sam said, and I just shrugged.

"We found a common ground." I said.

"Sex, sex is the common ground?! How did this even happen?" Sam asked.

"Sam, just know we are getting along even when we aren't in the bed together...well we haven't left the bed much but I'm sure we'll be perfect out of the bed. Romy and I have a connection we can't deny. The fight was just the sexual tension and frustration building up." I explained and Sam groaned.

"How am I supposed to live here if that's your life together now? Steve, I don't want to hear it." Sam said and I groaned.

"Romy thought of that, so she went into town yesterday and got you some noise canceling headphones." I said and smirked at Sam. He just rolled his eyes but then half nodded.

"When should I wear them?" Sam asked.

"Probably 24/7." I said and Sam looked at me shocked as I started laughing. "No, we will try and cool it but sometimes..." I started to say, and Sam covered his ears shaking his head.

"No! Don't! Stop!" Sam said and I laughed as we walked into the kitchen, and I started making some lunch for everyone.

"How is the family?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, I got news...Ross already visited my sister looked for me." Sam said and I stopped cooking at looked at Sam.

"What else did he say?" I asked and Sam sighed.

"That he isn't going to give up looking for you and Romy. He wants Romy back bad Steve, I don't know why..." Sam said, and I growled slamming my hand on the counter.

"Then she can never be out of one of our sights, do you hear me?" I said and Sam nodded.

"Do you think we should get anyone else here for protection for her?" Sam asked.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Nat."

"Sam, be serious she wasn't on our side during the fight." I said.

"She helped you and Bucky escape. She might help. It wouldn't be the worst thing to try and get a message to her." Sam said.

"I'll think about it." I said and Sam nodded. I finished cooking, making some chicken burritos. I gave Sam his.

"I'm going to put on my headphones." Sam said and I laughed and headed upstairs.

"You going to tell her about Ross?" Sam asked and I groaned.

"Yeah, she needs to know why we are going to be the way we are." I said and Sam nodded. I got upstairs and opened the door. She looked so peaceful while sleeping, I hated to wake her, but she needed food, she needed strength.

"Ro..." I whispered in her ear once I was in the room and closed the door. I was standing over her at the side of the bed. I kissed her cheek and she grumbled.

"Steve, I need sleep. I'm not a super solider." She grumbled. I smiled.

"I know love, I made lunch, and we need to talk." I said and she sighed sitting up as I got in bed on my side and handed her the chicken burritos.

"Sam okay? Not too traumatized." Romy asked and I laughed. I kissed the side of her head.

"He is fine, just going to wear his headphones a lot." I said and Romy laughed.

"I think that's a good idea." Romy said causing me to growl as I wrapped a hand around the back of her neck pulling her forcefully to kiss me. Once we broke apart, I sighed leaning my forehead on hers.

"Steve? What's wrong?" Romy asked and I took a deep breath.

"Sam's sister informed him that Ross was already at her place looking for him. He informed his sister that he was really looking for me and you. He wants you even more Romy. I don't know why but please listen to me when I say don't leave this house even for a run without Sam or I. If Ross got you and took you away from me..." I trailed off as Romy placed a hand on my cheek.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I won't go anywhere without you or Sam, but you promise me you will be careful as well. I can't lose you either." Romy said and I nodded.

"I promise Ro, you got me back and will never lose me." I said and she smiled giving me another small kiss.

"No let's eat, I'm ready for round 6 but I need some protein in my system." Romy said and I laughed.