9 - Finish This

Sam had left the cabin for a couple of says taking the quinjet in stealth mode. He wanted to go check on his sister and nephews. He said he wouldn't be gone more than a couple of days and for Steve and me not to kill each other while he was gone.

I wasn't sure what changed between Steve and me. When I was working at the compound, he was sweet, when he saved me from the rafts, he was sweet but now he had changed, he had turned into someone that wasn't Captain America anymore. He seemed to be taking "On the run Steve" too far.

It had been a couple days since I spared Steve, and everything was tense between us, and he would barely talk to me. I just wanted to prove to him I didn't need protecting, I may have been a beauty queen, but I certainly wasn't one anymore. Little did Steve know Nat had been training me a few times a week when I worked at the compound. She wanted me to have training as well knowing it could come in handy.

I got up from bed since I couldn't sleep, and the sun was barely coming up. I put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra. I walked out of the cabin and stretched on the porch. I sighed and looked back knowing I should probably tell Steve where I was going or leaving him a note, but I figured I would be back before he even got up, I didn't want to go on a long run.

I jogged down the stairs to the cabin and then over to the woods where the trial was. This was calming and relaxing. Just the sounds of my feet on the worn-down path, the sounds of birds waking up for the morning, the slight breeze blowing through the trees. This was what I had missed while being away, just being out, being in nature...being in the world.

I knew there would be hell to pay when I got back if Steve was awake but right now in the calm and peace I had, I didn't care in this moment, he nor Sam would keep me away from loving life and living life. I made it to the same field of wildflowers my aunt and I planted when I was a kid. I sighed out of breath.

"I forgot about this place." I said and closed my eyes reliving the time my aunt and I came out here and just threw seeds in the grass and she swore to me that they would grow, they did and over abundantly. As my eyes were closed a breeze came through the air and I smiled knowing it was from my aunt. "I love you." I said and took a deep breath and turned back around to head to the cabin. I looked at my watch I wore and realized I hadn't been gone too long and I would get back in the cabin, unnoticed and start making breakfast.

As I approached the cabin Steve was busting out of the front door, no shirt, long hanging sweatpants on his hips and he seemed pissed.

"ROMY!" Steve yelled and I groaned as I came out of the woods and sighed. He saw me and rushed up to me and grabbed my arms.

"Where the fuck did you go?!"

"Oh, I don't know...went to see Ross and tell him where we were hiding so we can all end up back on the Raft for the rest of our lives." I said and pushed Steve off of me. I went to walk by him, and he grabbed my again pulling me flush against him. "STOP MAN HANDLING ME!" I yelled and he let me go.

"You can't just go missing like that Romy!" Steve yelled.

"I thought you would still be asleep by the time I got back! I can't be cooped up in the house Steve. I needed to get out! I needed to get some air and clear my head!" I said raising my voice to meet his.

"You could have told me! I could have gone with you." Steve said and I groaned.

"I wanted to go alone!" I said and groaned walking back to the house and Steve followed. I went inside and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Alone isn't safe!" Steve said.

"ALONE IS ALL WE ARE! I was safe, I was aware of my surroundings, I was listening for everything! Steve, you have to give me my freedom here. Stuck in a cabin with you and Sam, everything is close quarters and sometimes a girl just needs time alone especially when -..." I was saying and stopped.

"Especially when what?" Steve asked.

"Nothing."

"Especially when what Romy?!" Steve asked a little annoyed.

"Especially since you aren't the Steve, I fell for back in my days of working at the compound." I said and he just growled low in his throat, and I rolled my eyes. He didn't say anything I just wanted to walk past him. "I'm going to my room." I said and he grabbed me again pulling me flush against him.

"What the fuc-..." I started to protest as Steve's lips crashed to mine. This was forceful, powerful and something I wasn't used to, but I wasn't complaining. I needed to know what the hell was going on though as I pushed as hard as I could, but Steve had linked his hands around my back holding me against him. It was then I noticed he still didn't have a shirt on, and I was still only in a sports bra. Steve pulled slightly away from me.

"I just need you to shut up sometimes." Steve growled. I looked at him in shock.

"Excuse me?!" I asked pissed off. Steve just grinned wickedly at me and took a hand to run a thumb across my lips that were slightly parted.

"I may not be the Steve you knew from the compound, but things have changed in my life, and I don't want to be that Steve anymore. I want to be this rough Steve, gruff Steve and I want to be all of that with you Romy. All over you." Steve growled crashing his lips to mine again. I moaned and didn't even care anymore. I wrapped my arms around Steve's neck as we stood in the living room. Steve quickly moved his hands up to the back of my sports bra and ripped it off. I gasped in the kiss as his lips moved my neck as a shrugged the bra off that was now useless.

Steve pushing me back against the wall I grunted as I moaned as he kissed my neck. I felt him nip and I yelped. He moved up to my ear.

"I'm tired of the fucking teasing beauty queen, it's time to finish this." Steve growled in my ear. I couldn't even respond, the only response was the pooling between my legs and my knees going weak. Steve ran his hands down to my leggings and ripped them off, another article of clothing that was no longer good now.

"Steve, you're ruining all my clothes." I said. He pulled his face off my neck, and I saw the dark look in his eyes.

"Then stop wearing them and I won't have to ruin them." Steve growled and quickly his lips were attached to my neck again. I felt him grinding himself against me and I cried out feeling his hard shaft rubbing against me. I moved my hands from around his neck down to the band of his sweatpants and pushed them down. I quickly grabbed him and started stroking him, getting a sense of his size and holy fuck...

"You may want to hold on beauty queen. You're going for a ride." Steve said as he gripped the back of my thighs lifting me against the wall and I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms back around his neck. Steve then held me against the wall with one had as he lined himself up with me and rammed inside of me.

"Holy fuck! Steve!" I yelled as he was pistioning in and out of me hard and long. I felt a swift smack on my ass, and I cried out as he did.

"Language." Steve said and I moaned as I attached my lips to Steve and bit his bottom lips causing him to go harder. I didn't think I would be able to take it.

"Scream the tress down Romy, I want them to hear you scream my name so loud everyone in town will know who is making you come undone." Steve growled and I threw my head back against the wall. Steve was pounding into me like this was the only time he was ever going to feel me.

I cried out Steve name as I clenched around him and released. Steve felt it and growled as I felt him release his load in me coating my walls. I placed my forehead on his shoulder unable to even think in my state of ecstasy.

"Round two happened in the bed..." Steve said not even removing himself from me and as headed upstairs as I lifted my head and passionately kissed him.