Rise of the Turtles part 2

Start from the beginning

"This is awesome! That girl's dad is a scientist. I'm a scientist. She is so gonna like me." Donnie stated, ecstatic.  

"I don't think you're her type." Snake stated. 

I raised one of my kunai's to be a few inches away from his face. 

"I suggest you shut your mouth, unless you have something useful to say. Are we clear?" I stated, venom lacing my words. 

Snake gulped hard and nodded. 

"Where are they now?" Leo asked. 

After we got our information we were on a rooftop, Mikey is watching Snake, while Leo was a telescope to seen to a building. 

"There's gotta be, like, twenty of them down there." Leo stated. 

"Yeah, and that's just the ones we can see." Donnie stated. 

"All right! An all-you-can-beat buffet!" Raph said, spinning his sais. 

"We can't just rush in there. We need a plan." Leo stated. 

"Why?" Raph asked.  

"Think, you shell-brain. There are innocent lives at stake. If we screw this up, they're all goners." Donnie said. 

"Then we won't screw it up." Raph stated. 

"Boy, I could sure go for some of that pizza right now, huh? What? I can't be the only one that's hungry." Mikey said and then noticed us looking at him. 

"Where's Snake?" Leo asked. 

"Oh, geez." Mikey said. 

I see Snake laughing and then goes down the fire escape. 

"Get him!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Already on it!" I exclaimed, as Leo and Raph followed after me. 

Donnie POV

"Maybe he went over the wall." I stated. 

"I'm on it!" Mikey stated. 

"Alley-oop!" I said as I gave Mikey a boost over the wall. 

Then crashes and sounds of pain were head. 

"Ow! I don't think he went this way." Mikey groaned. 

Y/n POV

I was chasing Snake with Leo and Raph behind me. Then I realized he went in an alleyway. I stopped the boys and nodded my toward the alleyway slightly and the boys got the hint. 

"Oh, great. We let him get away." Leo said out loud. 

"Whoa, whoa. You're the leader. That means you let him get away." Raph said out loud. 

"You're not helping." I said. 

"I'm not trying to help." Raph said. 

"Ok, ok. You want me to lead? Fine." Leo whispered.  

"We go back to the lair, gear up, and at midnight, we drive Snake's van right up to the gate. They'll think we're him, and we'll cruise right in." Leo said out loud. 

"And then we bust some heads?" Raph asked. 

"And then we bust some heads." I stated. 

"I love a happy ending." Raph stated. 

"Me too, big bro, me too." I stated. 

We walk off and we all go back to the lair. Don is welding shuko spikes, Leo was working on a plan in dojo, Mikey and Raph are in the kitchen and I'm meditating in the living room.