Wuxi is stunned as he sits there and listens to the solicitor of his parents' estate. He just nods not knowing what to say. Xingchen smiles at the youth "The first thing I will recommend is that you get protection, you need to always have security around you and your home, you have enough wealth that it is a necessity, the budget for that will be added to the household expenses for the villa, secondly, we will set up a will for you naming your child as your heir this way they will inherit everything you have. I will move funds into your allowance account so that you will start to receive the allowance for your baby as well as yourself. I know this is a lot to take in but these are things you need to know and understand now that you will be living on your own. The Jiangs took care of you and your sister's security while you lived with them but now you will need to have your own."

He is still trying to process everything he just heard he swallows "What about my sister, will I need to."

He doesn't finish but Xingchen smiles "The Jiangs will still provide for her, you only need to worry about yourself and your child everything else will be handled the way it always has been."

Wuxi sits up straighter "Wait I have never noticed any kind of security around us, ever." he says shaking his head.

Xingchen's eyebrows crinkle "What do you mean?"

He takes a deep breath "I mean I have never had anyone that stays close to me or guards me. Unless they were invisible or really good at blending in which I doubt anyone is that good at, I have never had any kind of security person around me."

Xingchen's head tilts questioningly "What about your sister? Does she have anyone that always seems to be around her?"

He thinks for a bit then shrugs "I mean she doesn't go anywhere without a driver, Auntie is with her a lot of the time, I can't really think of anyone else."

Xingchen hums "Hmm, the driver is more than likely her security. What about you? Didn't you get driven places when you wanted to go somewhere?"

He shakes his head "No I usually had to call or use an app to call for a pickup."

His mouth drops open "How long have you had to do that? I mean if you weren't going somewhere with the family?"

Wuxi quirks his mouth thinking "Hm, I didn't really go places with the family much and I have been calling for rides since I moved in with the Jiangs. It's no big deal, I mean I was just never able to use the car or driver at the Jiangs so when I needed to go somewhere I just called for a ride. I didn't do it much when I was younger because I really didn't need to go places too often or if I did, like the mall it was usually with Jiang Cheng, Yanli or Jia Li. When I got older I got to know some of the drivers that would pick me up regularly so it was easy to get a ride to where I needed to go. Now I have a car, I got it this morning, and Uncle Fengmian took me to get it so I don't have to worry about calling for rides anymore."

Xingchen purses his lips tightly clearly irritated, misunderstanding his irritation Wuxi lowers his head "Was that wrong? I tried to get the drivers to give me rides places but they said they couldn't take me."

Xingchen shakes his head "No Wuxi, it's not that, you didn't do anything wrong, the Jiangs however."

Panicking he shakes his head "No, they didn't do anything wrong, I mean the drivers were usually busy when I needed to go somewhere or they were already gone, so I just stopped asking after a while it's not their fault."

Xingchen not wanting to upset the boy anymore nods "It's alright Wuxi, don't worry about it, you are fine and you didn't do anything other than what you figured out to do on your own." He smiles at the teen "We won't worry about that anymore, now let's talk about a few other things I think we need to do for you and then you can go enjoy the rest of your day, yes?"

Wuxi relaxes and takes a deep breath nodding "Alright, Uncle Fengmian suggested I have a finishing instructor come to the house to teach me how to live on my own, I would like to do that. I need to learn how to work things in my house and how to cook and clean before the baby comes. I want to be able to take care of them properly and be a good parent to my baby. I also think getting a nanny would be a good idea since I am still in school and would like to finish my education."

He hesitates for a few minutes then licks his lips nervously before asking "Should, should I maybe take some business classes since I have all of this wealth? I mean I don't really know anything about finance or how to manage money or a business. You said we own half of J.W. Corporation but neither my sister nor I know how to run a business."

Xingchen smiles at him "That is up to you, I don't mind showing you how to manage your finances and as for the business, I don't think anyone is expecting you to take over and run it. I know that Jiang Cheng is being trained to take over when he is finished with school and learns the ropes of the business. If you want to know how your half of the business is being run and handled, then yes I would recommend you take business courses so that you can learn how your business is running. As for the rest, I think they are excellent ideas and we can add to the household budget to pay for both the instructor and the nanny when the time comes."

He bobs his head "I'll think about it, thank you for all of your information and I hope you will still be willing to help me learn finance even if I take business classes. Sometimes seeing how to do things in a practical application is easier to learn than theory."

Xingchen grins "I would be happy to, you seem to be very intelligent and I think it would be in your best interest to learn as much as you can while you can before you turn twenty-five and receive the bulk of your inheritance. This way even if you keep me on as your financial officer you will have a good understanding of what it means to have that type of wealth and how I can affect not only you but your child as well."

He thins his lips together as he nods in agreement then smiles "I will definitely keep you on to continue the work you have been doing, if you are willing, my parents trusted you and so will I. Would it be alright to come maybe once a week, starting next week, to learn about my finances?"

Xingchen stands up and smiles wide "That would be great, we can set up a weekly schedule for you to come here, how does that sound."

Wuxi stands "That sounds great thank you again for everything Xingchen. I really appreciate you being so upfront and honest with me."

"It's my pleasure Wuxi, I will call you and set up our weekly lessons alright?" he walks him to the door.

He grins "Yeah that will work." He bows to Xingchen and walks out the door.