18. Anirudh's care.

Please vote before reading the chapter!!❤️

Anirudh's pov

All the preparation for the pooja was almost done when i saw Nayantara coming towards me looking so beautiful that i couldn't help but just stare at her.

She was looking so beautiful in her red lehanga which i liked at a first glance five months ago, it was like it was specially made for her. And when my mother saw me looking at it she immediately bought this lehanga for her daughter in law.

Everything was perfect that time, everyone were happy specially my mother who was so much happy that she couldn't wait to welcome her daughter in law. But suddenly a storm came and took all our happiness with it.

My mother never smiled after that day until now when she welcomed her daughter in law. She was genuinely happy when her dream of seeing me getting married to Nayantara came true.

Although i was upset that Nayantara chose her family and denied to marry me and over that she agreed to marry some other man. But it was also true that she was the only woman i had loved in my entire life and she would be the only women i would love till my last breath.

Although i had forced her to marry me by threatening her family to rage a war against Somgarh, but it didn't changed the fact that she was always meant to be mine, my wife.

The second i married her i promised myself to always protect her, care for her and always love her. It was just i needed time to sort out my thoughts. My father's death, our marriage and the fact that her father was the one who killed my father was so much for me and my family.

And last night when i was talking with Kishori tai all the memories of her father killing my father, my mother's tears came back like a storm bringing back the rage i had calmed down for the sake of my wife. It didn't mean i would not seek revenge for my father, i will but when the right time come. The events of that night would forever be etched in my memory.

Smell of rosses hit me making me come out of my thoughts. I looked at Nayantara who was now standing beside me looking down. It was so much difficult for me to control myself when i was near her. Sometimes i just wanted to hug her till i was satisfied, and sometimes i just wanted to make sweet love to her and tell her how much she meant to me, and show her my love.

"Let's start the pooja now."

The priest said, as we sat down on our place in front of goddess durga and started doing the pooja.

It was already late afternoon when the pooja was finished. And now it was the time for feast. There were only few people who lived in this area so whenever we came to this temple, we prepared a feast for the people living here.

There were two rows first for gents and second for ladies. They sat together on a line. I with some attendees start serving the gents while Tara with some lady attendees start serving the ladies.

When i was serving i could hear people saying how good me and Nayatara looked together, Matchmade in heaven or like the perfect husband and wife pair. From inside i was feeling happy but i didn't show it on my face. I nearly smiled when i saw some old ladies teasing Nayantara, her face was flushed.

I sat down on a chair with a head commander discussing about our departure tommorow early in the morning. It was already night and the feast was over and the attendees were busy packing the things so we could leave early in the morning for Rajgarh. Nayantara with Kashmira were gone for a walk.