chapter 31

The week was quiet a difficult and long one for both Minho and Chan. The morning they checked out they had swapped their living spaces.

Minho took him to his other house and Minho stayed in Chan's house because taking Chan's clothes to build himself a nest in another house was going to be a hassle.

Chan always occupied himself with his school work whenever he wasn't talking to Minho. He was sure with the rate he was going with he could graduate within a week.

Chan's schedule consisted of going to school, to the studio and talking to Minho. He would talk to Minho for hours but he still felt like it wasn't enough.

As advised by the famous doctor Lee Minho he tried to keep his stress levels down as it could trigger his heat any moment.

Minho's days were just full of his sexual urges and nothing else. At times he found himself fantasizing about his mate's body.

Chan being extra sweet and caring during their calls wasn't helping the situation at all. He would tell Minho what happened during the course of the day and tell him how much he missed him.

Many a times Minho had to return from the door because he knew if he went outside he wouldn't hesitate to slide behind the wheel and go to Chan.

Amidst all Chan always felt loved whenever Minho asked him if he had taken his medication. Even when they were still far from each other Minho was still the most caring and sweet alpha of his that he loved so much.

The first day Chan had felt extra lonely. He realized just how much he was used to being with Minho. He had even prepared breakfast for two people unintentionally.

His smile had dropped when he realized that Minho wasn't there. School was the most boring thing and he would text Minho who scolded him over the phone that he should focus on school.

Seungmin and Jeongin were good company but they just weren't Minho. They couldn't argue with him over small things, they couldn't touch him and they couldn't tell him fake stories about their future which Chan really believed in.

In the evening he had called Minho who was all grunts, groans, rumbles and growls during the call.

His voice was so deep and rich with dominance that Chan knew if he stepped just a centimeter into where Minho was he would instantly take off his clothes and allow his mate to do anything with him.

Not only would he offer his body but he knew he would offer his mind, spirit and soul to his mate. Not that he minded anyway because he already belonged to Minho in more ways than one.

Minho didn't know it but Chan closed his legs more often than not everytime he spoke to Minho. Minho's voice alone was enough to have him aroused and squirming in his seat.

The second day the boredom had reduced according to Chan. It wasn't that it had reduced though, it was just that he had started to get used to it.

Chan would spend his days in lessons and facetime Minho before going to the library or to the studio. When he got home he would facetime Minho again.

He would cook or order dinner and he would tell Minho about all that happened throughout the day and how he missed him.

It alleviated the boredom that came with the distance between them. Sometimes Minho's blood would flow south at the mere sight of Chan over the call.

Even when Chan was talking he would just zone out and think how it would feel to have Chan squirming and writhing under him as he did the most evil and sensual things to him.

The week ended much quickly than he thought and he couldn't be any more grateful than he already was because he was going to have a great weekend with Chan.

To be continued

Kind of a filler chapter, that's why it's so short.