chapter 29

Minho woke up in the middle of the night to Chan's sweet scent. He was about to hug him tighter when he felt his fever.

He quickly brought some towel and a bowl of water to ease the fever and went back to cuddle him. Minho couldn't sleep because of Chan's scent.

Before he could do anything he heard Chan's small whimpers." Channie? My love are you fine?" Minho asked gently." H-hurts Minho." Chan said weakly.

"What hurts baby?" Minho inquired softly." It h-hurts alpha. N-need you." Minho mentally slapped himself for not getting that Chan was in his heat.

He guessed the previous day's events had triggered Chan's heat because the doctor had said that any overwhelming emotions may have an impact on his heat.

Chan turned to face Minho and placed his hands on Minho's chest while breathing heavily." Please, I n-need you alpha." Chan moaned into Minho's ear.

Minho's control was hanging by a thread as he inhaled that sweet scent and Chan grinding on him was the scissor to that small thread.

Minho brought Chan closer for a kiss and licked Chan's lips. He softly flipped them and he was on top of Chan. Minho's hands roamed all over his mate's upper body and he caressed Chan's cute and squishy tummy.

Chan moaned softly as he held onto Minho's biceps and relished his mate's touch. Minho shoved his tongue into Chan's mouth and the latter moaned.

Minho went to work on Chan's neck and he placed some kisses here and there. He refrained from sucking his neck since he knew the marks would be there for a few days.

"A-alpha." Chan moaned." Tell me my sweet omega." Minho's raspy voice came out as he looked at Chan. His mate was the most perfect being an even with his swollen lips, flushed face and half open eyes he still was a master piece.

"W-want you" Chan hooked his legs onto Minho's waist and grinded on him. In one swift movement Minho took off Chan's top and looked lovingly at his mate.

He continued the sloppy kiss as his hand went down to Chan's crotch and Chan's breath became even more erratic. He pecked Chan's lips and slowly untied Chan's sweatpants that were now wet with his slick.

~

Minho woke Chan up and luckily Chan's heat had ended. If there was one thing that Minho was grateful for it was that Chan's heat lasted no more than a day.

The last day had been difficult for Chan as his emotions and hormones were all over the place. Apart from the sexual urges he was sad throughout the day.

He even reminisced the painful things that happened in his life and Minho just wanted the heat to end as soon as possible. The moment Minho turned his back on him he would whine and complain that Minho no longer loved him as before.

"You have a lesson today?" Minho asked Chan who came downstairs after getting ready." I do but I'm not going." Chan shrugged as he sat down beside Minho." Why? Is everything fine?" Minho inquired.

"Mmh I been lazing around not going to the studio so I want to finish everything today." Chan said and Minho nodded." Okay make sure to take a jacket along it's kinda chilly." Minho said and Chan nodded.