chapter 15

"You don't need to hide yourself from me Chan. I'm supposed to be the one you confide in. I'm supposed to be the one who doesn't help you with your burdens but carry them for you." Minho said as tears welled in his eyes.

"Chan I should be the one who loves you like my life depends on it but you're giving me no chance to do all that. Chan I'm still the same Minho who you met in your dance class." Minho sobbed.

" I'm still the Minho you felt safe with in both your wolf and human form. I'm still the same Minho who likes you. Nothing has changed so why're you carrying all your burdens alone?" Chan looked at Minho with new tears forming in his eyes.

Out of Minho's long speech all he heard was that Minho liked him and that alone was enough to have his eyes watering. It brought him a weird sense of relief and stability that he had never heard of.

"Chan I don't take care of you to make you feel inferior but I know this is what you're going to think once I let go of your hand.

You're still sensitive because of what transpired and I need to be there for you otherwise you'll end up listening to the voices in your head." Minho wiped away Chan's tears and caressed his cheeks and Chan leaned into the touch.

Minho gently hugged Chan so the latter could scent him and he did. Chan inhaled his mate's scent as he tried to calm down.

Minho tried to stand up as the floor was making his knees hurt. Chan whimpered as he held him close and he picked Chan up and sat down with him so Chan was straddling him.

"Channie?" Minho called and Chan kept quiet while shaking his head on Minho's neck." Channie? Please talk to me my love." Minho said and Chan's heart raced upon hearing the name.

Chan slowly pulled out of the hug and looked at Minho with red puffy eyes." Please Chan. Talk to me." Minho caressed Chan's cheek and pulled him more with the other hand.

"Min-Minho?" Chan's hoarse voice came out." Yes baby. I'm listening." Minho looked at Chan who was clearly blushing due to the pet name. If Chan wasn't so sensitive then he would've teased him.

Chan's hands locked on Minho's nape as he brought their foreheads together needing that closeness yet also being afraid if being too close.

"Don't go. Please." Chan whispered." You don't know how much I need you do you? Chan I don't want you I need you, so much. I need you to be mine and belong to me in a way no one has ever before." Minho pecked Chan's lower lip.

"Then let me be yours Minho. As long as you promise to never let go." Chan said and Minho groaned at Chan's words. "I will never let go my love. I promise you that." Minho's husky voice made Chan blush.

"You're so beautiful my sweet Channie." Minho said and Chan looked at him through his lashes as he bit his lower lip and blushed." You are handsome too." Chan shyly whispered.

Minho smiled at him and kissed his forehead and cheek. He looked at Chan's lips and back at Chan. The latter nodded his approval and Minho pecked Chan's lips.

Minho swiped his tongue over Chan's slightly parted lips wetting them a bit before slotting his lips right into Chan's lips. Chan tasted the mint chocolate that Minho had eaten before and he enjoyed the flavor along with the sweetness that spilled from Minho's lips.