chapter 16

"Why have you brought me here?" Chan asked when he saw the fancy house that was before them. He could've sworn that the house belonged to the president or something so he was wondering why Minho brought him there.

" How about we get inside first?" Minho said and Chan suspiciously eyed him as he followed him into the house. The house was beautiful with porcelain tiles and even the walls were made of marble.

There was a big chandelier hanging in the middle and there were mirrors on the wall. The couches were pure leather and retractable. There was a smart TV hanging on the wall just above a fireplace and the table was made of glass.

The interior design was simply breath taking. He marvelled at the beauty of the house and it's size. Just when he was about to talk Minho's mother came from the stairs.

"Hi boys." Mrs Lee said and Chan's eyes widened as he realized that he wasn't hallucinating. They both greeted and Chan bowed a bit." No need to bow son." Mrs Lee said as he went up to Chan and hugged him.

She asked about his wellbeing and chatted a bit with him until Minho came with some cake and soft drinks and she excused herself. She went upstairs leaving Minho with Chan in the living room.

"Are you like the president's son or something? Why's your house so big. I feel smaller than I usually am." Chan rambled and Minho could see that he was being for real with the way he was looking so small and occupying only a small part of the chair.

"This is one of the reasons why I'm afraid that you'll reject me." Minho said." I won't lie now I feel very insecure." Chan sighed.

"But Chan all these aren't mine. They're my parent's. I own none of these things. You have your own house which you pay with your own money and you pay for your own school fees. You're better than me in so many ways." Minho said.

" I guess so. Speaking of houses this house weirdly looks like it's a bigger version of that one." Chan furrowed his brown and looked at Minho whose eyes widened immediately.

"Well I uh I.... Please don't get angry." Minho said and Chan nodded." That house is mine. My parents own a real estate company so I did some tricks and gave you my house instead of the company's house." Minho shook his legs in anxiety.

"Why are you so damn annoying?" Chan groaned." I was really sceptical about the pricing of the house and the way you didn't look surprised when I told you I moved. Why did you do that?" Chan shook his head.

"I was really hopeless about us being together so I figured I could at least have your scent all over my place if you happen to move out." Minho shrugged and Chan nodded slowly understanding what Minho was really implying.

"This is bad. I can't stay in your house." Chan said calmly as he sipped his soft drink." But why? Just because it's mine?" Minho asked." Yeah because it's gonna feel like I'm depending on you too much even if I'm paying the rent." Chan said slowly.

"Okay then buy it. I know you won't agree to taking it so buy it. We'll change the ownership and all." Minho said nonchalantly.

Obviously he wasn't going to let Chan buy the house, he was just trying to do some damage control.

" Are you that crazy? Do I look like a rich young mafia or something? Besides what would you have if I actually buy it." Chan chuckled at Minho's stupid idea.