Chapter 22: Parisian Escapades

Start from the beginning

The mention of Voldemort's name caused the entire room to go silent, the room suddenly growing tense as if under the influence of Dementors. The easy camaraderie of moments ago evaporated, replaced by a palpable sense of urgency and apprehension.

"I did!" Harry exclaimed indignantly, his frustration evident in his voice. "I asked Ron and Hermione, but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so-"

"And they're quite right," Mrs. Weasley interjected firmly, her posture rigid as she sat upright in her chair, her hands clenched tightly on its arms. "You're too young."

"But since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" Sirius countered, his tone challenging as he leaned forward, his gaze locked on Harry. "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happening-"

"Hang on a moment!" George interjected loudly, his expression a mix of frustration and anger. "How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred added, his voice laced with annoyance. "We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a weeks, and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" George chimed in, his frustration boiling over.

The room erupted into a cacophony of voices as Fred, George, and Sirius engaged in a heated argument, each one vying to make their point heard. Mrs. Weasley soon joined in, her voice rising above the rest as she expressed her concerns about Harry's safety.

"He's not a child!" Sirius exclaimed impatiently, his eyes flashing with frustration.

"He's not an adult either!" Mrs. Weasley retorted, her cheeks flushed with anger. "He's not James, Sirius!"

"I'm perfectly clear who he is, thanks, Molly," Sirius shot back, his tone cold and clipped.

"I'm not sure you are!" Mrs. Weasley countered, her voice trembling with emotion. "Sometimes, the way you talk about him, it's as though you think you've got your best friend back!"

The argument raged on, the voices blending together in a chaotic symphony of emotion and frustration. Eventually, a tentative peace settled over the room as everyone reluctantly agreed to provide Harry with some information about the current situation in the wizarding world.

Lupin handed Harry a newspaper, his expression grave as he pointed to a particular line. "Just like Harry Potter, the boy who lies," he read aloud, his eyes fixed on Harry's reaction.

"We think Voldemort is raising an army in hiding," Lupin continued, but his words fell on deaf ears as Harry's attention was drawn to a photograph on the front page. Celestia Malfoy stood amidst a group of foreign boys, laughing with mischief, she looked happy in the moment captured by the camera.

Harry's heart sank as he stared at the image, a rock settling in the pit of his stomach. But before he could process his emotions, Sirius's voice cut through the silence, his gaze fixed on Harry with an intensity that made him uneasy.

"We think he is after something" Sirius suggested, his words hanging in the air like a heavy weight. "Something he didn't have last time"

"Like a weapon?" Asked Ron Weasley, Harry kept staring at the article in the daily prophet.

"Sirius!" Mrs. Weasley warned, her voice sharp with warning as she banged her hand on the table in frustration. "He's just a boy!"

"Something like prophecy?" Harry echoed, his mind racing with questions.

Mrs. Weasley turned to him, her expression a mix of concern and confusion. "How did you... How did you know?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Celestia told me," Harry admitted, his gaze still fixed on the photograph, unable to tear his eyes away from the sight of her smiling face.