"Are you done with class?" I asked.

"Yes. Where are you?"

"I'm at the library with Wendy." Wendy starts putting her things in her bag.

"I can go there--"

"No, we'll be going out now. Let's just meet half way." I said to her.

"Okay. I'll see you." She said before ending the call. Wendy then stands up.

"Let's go?" She said that made me smile. "Don't smile too much, I just want to go home already."

"Thank you for waiting with me though." I put my arm around her shoulder.

"There's so many changes in you in a span of weeks. You even smile a lot now." She said as we walk our way out of the library. "Where did our boring and stiff Seulgi go?"

"Do you want me to go back?" She shake her head.

"Don't. I think Joohyun unnie likes this version of Seulgi. Me too." I can't help but smile at what she said. She removed my arm around her. "Let's just walk normally, shall we?" She then walk ahead of me. I just ran after her.

"You're not going to wait for Joy?" I asked her.

"No, she brought her car with her." We entered the elevator.

"Oh." I then remember Joohyun not having a car of her own. Still curious about it.

"By the way, how long are you gonna be in London?" She asked me.

"The proposal will be 5 days after we arrive there. Since I don't have class to attend to yet, I'm not sure if I'll be staying there for a moment or come home earlier." I answered.

"You don't have a ticket yet?" I shook my head. "I doubt you'll be staying there for long, now that you have someone here." She teased. The elevator door opened up.

"Oh shut up." I nudge her as we're walking. I look over to her. "Can you tell it to the two for me?" She suddenly stop walking.

"Seulgi." She said seriously.

"Hmm?" I suddenly heard screams not too far from our front that made me look over. Oh. Not again.

"Yah Kang Seulgi!" I went back to my senses when Wendy nudge me. "What are you gonna do?"

I stare right at Joohyun who is now standing, yet again, in front of a lot of people. God!

"Do you think he'll stop at some point?" I asked Wendy. 'Cause again, there's Park Bogum, asking her out in front of a big crowd.

"Maybe? If you'll do something."

"What if I don't?" I said just looking straight ahead.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What if I won't do something this time. She won't accept it, right?" I look over to Wendy's side.

"Seulgi, it's not really the time to test her. She's being pressured now." Wendy said.

"If there's something I learned about her, Wendy, it's that she always know what she's doing and what she will do. I should trust that about her." Suddenly I heard the cheers became louder.

"Seulgi." Wendy said in a disappointing tone. I look ahead again.

"Maybe I shouldn't have trusted it." I just stare at them dumbfounded. I should've done something.

She's there wrapped in an embrace by the same man, last time. Our eyes suddenly met. I sighed in acceptance. Seulgi, she knows what she's doing.

"We should go." I said to Wendy, as I turn and walk away.

While walking I dialed our family driver.

"Yah Kang Seulgi!" I heard Wendy called for me, but I just ignored it. After a few rings it was answered.

"Miss Seulgi? What can I help you?"

"Can you kindly fetch someone in the Uni? Bae Joohyun, you remember her?"

"Yes miss. Should I head there now?"

"Yes. Just give her a ride home. Update me please" I said and ended the call.

"Seulgi!" Wendy made me face her. She's already catching her breath. Did I walk too fast? "You didn't have to run." I ran? "Are you okay?" Am I okay? Why would I be not okay? "Yah!" Next thing I know my eyes became blurry. "Are you gonna cry?" I'm not.

"I'm not crying." I scoff. "Why would I cry?" I said to her.

"It's okay to feel disappointed, Seul." She held both my shoulder. "Maybe she have her reason, why she said yes to him. You said it yourself, she always know what she's doing." and that's why it hurts.

"I'm not disappointed... I don't know, it just stings a little." I forced out a smile and wipe a tear the I felt, going down my cheek. I need to leave. "I need to think." I said to Wendy, removing her hands off me.

"Seulgi." She called, worriedly.

"I just need to think." I said before sunning my way to my car.

I drove away as soon as I entered. It felt like a splash of water was thrown at m  to bring me back to reality. I just went straight to my parents' home. I was welcomed by Mom in the living room.

"Seulgi? What got you--"

"Mom." I run up to her to an embrace. That's when I felt my tears go down.

"You okay, princess?"

"Mom, I'm scared." That's it! That's the word I'm feeling right now. I tightened my hug.

"Did something happened?" The sound of her voice now is in full worry.

"I think I'm in love." I said, honestly. I felt my mom stiffened at what I said.

"Seulgi." She tried pulling away from my embrace. She wipe my tears off. "Why would you be scared of something so beautiful?" They always thought of love being like that, I thought so too.

"Because it's starting to ache now, Mom." I admit.