Emo Gals

Mumei pov: "Do you think they'll be fine?" Fauna asked me as we walked down the hallway of the council hall. I tilted my head, pondering how things might go.

"I trust them!" I said softly that they just left after all, and plus, as long as Kiara is there, I'm sure they'll be fine, even though I told them not to kill him. I personally don't give a fuck. "Fauna, we keep them for a reason!" I laughed, and she nodded at that since it was true, honestly.

"Uuuu-what should we do with Kronii later?" Fauna asked suddenly, and I looked back, confused, motioning for her to continue. "Kronii, and we want to be more intimate!" She explained

I blinked a few times. "Yes..." I said I was not really understanding why she brought this up right now at this moment.

"So, who are we going after?" Fauna asked

"Axel Syrios... Zeta wants to beat him."

"Zeta really doesn't like him?" Fauna sighed

"She despises him, but I think we need him around because of his weird ability to stock up damage and turn that into power. It is interesting," I told her.

"Then Advent gets the rest?" She asked

"Well, we can rangle the stragglers," I said.

"Got it!" Fauna replied

"We really need to focus this time around; we can't let Omegaα have their way. I plan on releasing the bit of them that I have inside me, and then we can erase them once and for all," I said.

"We have a lot of enemies, though there are those masked assailants and stuff that we have to battle now," Fauna said.

"Correct, and I think I can figure out who they are; we just need to go check something out," I explain.

"Oooh, what do we have to check out?" Fauna questioned stopping in her tracks, so I grabbed her hand and began to pull her along.

"We are going to check the above because that is where the traces are," I said.

"The above?" Fauna questioned

"Don't worry about it, Fauna..." I said

She nods. "I trust you!"

I smiled since she trusts me so much. I love her so much as well. We are really comparable. Civilization and nature both need each other, but sometimes nature doesn't need civilization, but we are here for the long haul.

"Nothing really matters, though," I said.

"True!" Fauna chimed

We looked at one another and smiled. "Do you want to dress up as emo and goth!?" We asked one another, and then we replied at the same time with a happy nod. We went to do that, and then we can show Kronii right afterwards since she isn't an emo girl. She needs to understand what it is like to be one.

"Fauna, did people understand you?" I ask

"Not really! But we are all in different realms, right?" She asked me

"That is true... I wonder if my father would enjoy seeing me emo again." I state

"Why wouldn't he?" Fauna asks

"It is just a little odd because sometimes I feel like I drive my father up the wall; it's funny," I told her.

"Your father is a good man, though he loves you no matter what; he told Kronii and me that!" Fauna claimed

I nod happily since he is a really good father. "My papa should see us!" I offer

"Wait, but what about the mission!?" Fauna questioned me, but I gave her a thumbs up and a light smile.

"We can go for five minutes, or we could invite him here!" I said

Fauna smiled. "I do want to see him!"

"Then let's go see him. We can bring Kronii, and we can listen to heavy metal and rock on the way there!" I said

"Let's do it!" Fauna cheered

"Yeah! Should we bring Bae!?" I ask

Fauna tilted her head. "We can..." She said

"I'm just thinking about how she has the street punk outfit and she is kind of like us-not at all, but I feel as if we need to involve Bae more!" I told her.

"Oooh...." She said, nodding in agreement, that we have to involve Bae way more than we already have been since she is our "leader." That is totally true; she is our "leader" better than all of us since she's our "leader," but actually, we just need her to be involved with us way more since life has made it so chaos is needed.

"Let's just bring Kronii." I sigh

"We can bring Bae and Irys since she's a princess!" Fauna said

"Irys is no princess." I groan

"She is a princess, though!" Fauna replied

"I could box her..." I claimed

"Princess, don't fight!" Fauna said

"Well, Irys did..." I mentioned

She had nothing to say about that, but that's okay since we don't really have anything else to say at this moment since it seems like this part of our discussion is done right now.

"Let's just get changed!" I told Fauna

"Yeah lets!" She responds

I can't believe I'm doing this again. This is insane to me.

I'm going for more of an "emo" look I considered two hairsty short twintails and long messy hair with a side ponytail, both have her bangs partially covering my eyes. Overall I chose the long messy hair with the side ponytail.

I was wearing a black T-shirt except for the left sleeve that is brown. The T-shirt is decorated with two prints, one reads "MOOM" and the second a picture of a Nightmare illustration wearing a suit. Underneath I had a stripped black and red sweater, and was wearing a black skirt with a opening in red to the side.

On my legs I had asymmetrical leg warmers in black and white decorated with runes and "Friend" prints. My shoes are black platformers.

"I could do without friend..." I giggled

I looked over to see what Fauna was wearing.

She showed me two hairstyles short and really long hair, in both her bangs cover her left eye Fauna I was jealous at how she could instantly grow and shorten her hair.

She was wearing a black shoulderless dress looking like a gothic princess, with a light purple underskirt and ribbon. On top of it she had a black harness. Fauna also had detached transparent rose pattern lace sleeves. The edge of the skirt had trasparent light purple frills. She is wearing black see-through fishnet stockings. Fauna finally had black boots and laces with buckles.

Fauna ended up showing me a black T-shirt named "Natural Decay T-Shirt" with the skull of a deer printed on it and she put it on.

"Sooo are we on a phase or not?" I ask

"A phase? It was never a phase!" Fauna said

That is true we were never in a phase. This is who we are