"I love you so much!" Becky sniffed through her drunken tears as Char tried her hardest to hold her up.

"You know I've never had a proper best friend besides Freen but you, you are my best friend, Becky slurred as they reached the top of the stairs both stumbling forward.

"You're my best friend" Becky cried as she watched Char's tears fall, they stood in front of each other.

"You're my best friend" Char sniffled "I'm sorry for being a bitch, I just care and love you so much I don't want to see you get hurt" Char whaled as they both stood bowling and holding each other.

"I love you" Becky repeated to Char as she noticed Engfa come out of their apartment.

"I love you too" Char cried. Freen appeared by Engfa's shoulder as she watched the two firneds sway and cry.

"You two are such a mess" Engfa laughed as girl whipped their heads to see smirking Freen stood beside Engfa, Becky began to wince again as her tears continued to fall, this is what tequila did to her.

"What's wrong" Char asked as she wiped her friends tears away.

"She hates me" Becky mumbled her finger unable to point directly at her wife.

"No, she doesn't" Char replied "Freen tell her you don't hate her" she added.

"I don't hate you" Freen smirked at how drunk the pair were.

Their creepy neighbor who lived in apartment 27 snatched open his door as his red face stood in the door opening.

"Keep the bloody noise down" his thick London accent echoed through the hall as Becky and Char snapped their heads around as they held onto each for support.

"Oh, fuck you and your gay music, man up bitch and go back to sleep" Char snapped, two years she had wished for this moment to tell him what she really thought of his Barbara Streisand power ballads on repeat.

"Yeah!" Becky added awkwardly agreeing with Char's odd choice of words. Becky stumbled further towards his door as Freen stepped forward not knowing what Becky was going to do.

"I pay my taxes; I pay rent so I can do what I want" she slurred her body leaning hard against the wall. Their neighbors face furrowed as the anger was replaced with confusion.

"Freaks" he mumbled before closing his door.

"Can we please take this inside" Engfa whispered always one to be considerate to others.

"Mmm sound good" Char flirted as she stumbled latching onto her girlfriend who rolled her eyes giving Freen a sympathetic look, she was next to bring a drunken Becky inside.

Becky fell on her bed as the room continued to spin. Freen had silently brought her to her room, glancing around the room her door shut, great she's gone before the sex now Becky thought as she rested her head back against her covers. The bedroom door clicked open quietly, Becky's eyes flickering open she watched as Freen stood over her holding out a glass of water.

"Drink it" Freen offered it as Becky sat up, her emotions kicking off again, that bloody tequila.

"You can go now" Becky sniffed snatching the glass as she turned and placed it on her bedside locker.

"Someone's had a bit too much tequila" Freen joked as she sat on the edge of the bed next to the sniffling brunette.

"I thought it was over, you only rang me once today. I should have kept my mouth shut" Becky mumbled wiping her reddened eyes, she was done with the crying, for now.

"If you weren't so stubborn and answered your phone you would have known I was in surgeries all day and was planning on coming to talk after work, but I came here and Engfa said you two were out, so I thought I'd wait" Freen replied brushing her thumb over Becky's damp cheek.