Featured Authors

Abigail Banda ; Lincoln's School of Magic - Creating the Beast

As of the release of this volume, I am 19 years old and I am from a small town in Ontario, Canada. Writing has been a passionate hobby of mine since I was 5 years old, starting with children's picture books. I am now working on a 7-book series which is a spin-off the the classic Harry Potter franchise by J.K. Rowling, along with other small projects.

Wattpad: abiban74

----------------------------------------------------

Priyangka Amaranathan; Whispers of the Victorian House

In the attic of her old family house, Diya Isabella Brown discovers a dusty box containing an unopened letter addressed to a lawyer. The letter, written by Emily Brown, reveals an inheritance dispute over a magnificent Victorian house that has been passed down through generations in her family. With eloquence, Emily passionately describes the history and significance of the house but mentions an unexpected twist in the story. This fiction revolves around love, mystery, and adult fiction.

Wattpad: Kim_Priya06 

---------------------------------------------------

Bumblebee; Realm of Darkness

I like anything related to science and history, developed a passion for writing to express my perspective on the world and to take out my emotions in a more productive manner.

Wattpad: bumbelbee777