Chapter 4: "Trying to get back home... with Upgrades"

Guardian's PoV.

"Begone, Trash" I spoke as I used the Suns of Lubrae, the same Solar attack that went on 4 directions and incinerated everything in the vicinity, luckily for Overwatch agents there, they were safe inside my Bubble, as the Big Omnic was melted away with extreme ease. For now, the Job was done.

I landed beside the bubble as it had broken down slightly to resist the strength of the Solar attack, as my feet touch the ground once more, Rhulk's possession finishes, causing me to fall on my knees, drained, and unable to move if not shake or trying to budge forward.

"Guardian, are you okay?" Sojourn and the other appear, as they come to see how I was, since I didn't move for a while "Not really, Captain... Can't move much" I spoke, it was new to me... Usually I am an unstoppable force, but it's probably that nature resists me, even the light inside of me resists, disgusted by my actions, causing me to feel like this.

As I said so, Hana uses her Meka to pick me up, since I was able to at least get a grip onto her cannon, we had to move, but we could go far with no communication nor a transport back home. I lost all my ships, but I still have Nimbus's Board, but that's when I heard the voice of the Gardener "Guardian... How are you feeling?" She asked in my head, as I sighed and then answered it "I am slowly starting to regaining my movement..." I spoke in my head as I raised a fist and opened and closed my fingers like normal, my legs slowly picking back up. "Were you aware of this effects?" I asked her as the Winnower chuckled into my head "Were you not?"

"When you started using Stasis, did you not risk to freeze yourself as well as your enemies? Were you not the one that would end up frozen and needing to escape the ice when you approached the fragments until you reached your peak at the Ziggurat? Where you not the one that felt incapacitated or even died multiple times while learning to control Strand? Sorrow is no different, you must learn to use it, then to control it, and then to use it efficiently, like the other classes." The Winnower added, and they were right.

After an hour of walking, I got off of Hana's Meka, as I had gained movement once more. Like always we proceeded slowly, trying to be aware of other attacks and covering each other's back. It took a while but soon after we found an Omnic Base, which also worked as a Battle Omnics Factory, which was closed, but got back to functioning thanks to Null Sector.

 It took a while but soon after we found an Omnic Base, which also worked as a Battle Omnics Factory, which was closed, but got back to functioning thanks to Null Sector

And walking around, patrolling the in and outs of the factory, ready to shoot at anything living that entered the perimeter, being hostile or not, they did not care. I took out D.A.R.C.I. once more to look through the scope, trying to analyze patterns, select the enemy targets that need to be killed first and so on, but honestly, they are so many I can't tell.

 once more to look through the scope, trying to analyze patterns, select the enemy targets that need to be killed first and so on, but honestly, they are so many I can't tell