Chapter 2: "Well, that's surprising"

Guardian's PoV.

"So... Do you trust us now?" I asked them all, with my deep voice. I technically could get deeper, since my respiratory system was shitty probably in my old life, I was given an exo replacement for it, so I can modulate my voice to speak however I want, I used to pull some funny pranks with Cayde thanks to that.

I was brought back to reality from my memories of the good times when I was shook awake by a Monkey? Gorilla? I had an instincts to rebel, but I kept calm, as I don't want to hurt any other. Still I was in shock that an animal was alive outside of the Cabal Wardogs, let alone one that had human like behavior. "Oi, are you there?" The monkey asked as I nodded "Yeah sorry, long trip down memory lane" I said my voice automatically modulated to resemble Cayde's voice, I wasn't against it, but it left me surprised.

 "Oi, are you there?" The monkey asked as I nodded "Yeah sorry, long trip down memory lane" I said my voice automatically modulated to resemble Cayde's voice, I wasn't against it, but it left me surprised

"As I was saying, my name is Winston, I am the lead scientist of Overwatch... And I am also here to help you go through the tests to make you an agent, so that you can help us" The now named Winston spoke as he stretched one of his front arms for me to shake, as I do so, without applying too much pressure, or else I would crush it, and I don't want to hurt anyone, for now.

I followed the group of people "So, 76 is the leader? Or?" He asked and said male spoke "Not exactly... I am a Commander, but Overwatch won't be lead by any single person... We are the committee of people that take the hardest decision, there is just one member that for now is out on mission" he spoke as I nodded, in a way, they act like the Vanguard, but instead of a leader each Class, they have a lead for the various expertise.

We are soon brought to the gym area, where my abilities would be tested. First it was a run, and I started, and they stopped me after an hour or so of me running with no real problem, since I don't suffer any physical drawbacks since I was dead, sure now I am kinda alive, but being a Guardian of the light makes me super human in many ways.

After that it was a strength test, where I would be forced to punch a machine, at first I did it as gently as possible, giving the machine a light tap with the back of my hand and immediately received the highest score. They opted to try my strength another way, which was through forcing me to pick up heavy weights... I ended up picking up a whole payload with a single hand, which surprised everyone, Reinhart and a few others dropping their jaws at this.

The tests went on and on, as Mercy was back into her lab, trying to decipher anything from my blood, since I had blood components, hopefully trying to find some DNA traces, but nothing, every reading kept giving her back errors, so she had to resign to the idea that I was a mystery, just like my blood, which she had previously described as "Light in liquid form".

So after that was done, they brought me to a very opened area "So, can we ask you to show your abilities?" Ana asked as I nodded "Though we may be here for a while" I advices them as I started to show them. I started with the jumps showing I could triple jump, all of them having high elevation and a catapult effect to have me flying up high faster, while also granting me high mobility while in mid-air, as well as a short distance teleport and a glide. After that I showed the ability to create rifts for healing, as well as creating mini-friends which depend on the type of class I use. After that the ability to place two types of shield, one huge as much as Reinhardt's while the other was like a barricade where people could hide behind when reloading, alongside my ability to disappear, reload and even recover heals as I dodge.